1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brent Kite

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by SeaEagleRock8, Aug 30, 2011.

1. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,801 / 122
    I just watched the media interviews, Des was somewhat combative but I thought his comments were reasonable, Perry was OK and I got the impression he will improve in his media smoothness as he gets more experience.

Kite was a revelation, forthright & articulate, I was quite impressed. He does have leadership skills and possible management material down the track?

2. God

God Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +411 / 10

They said in the news tonight he wants to become a minister / preacher after football

3. Brookvale

Brookvale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152 / 1
    Allround nice guy. Kitey made a heap of meters against the storms defence last week.

4. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,801 / 122
    You are such a know-it-all God.

5. God

God Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +411 / 10
    yep I'm almost as bad as Santa

6. mickqld

mickqld Sack Greenslime 2016 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +3,753 / 57
    Very proud of Kitey standing up to the media clowns and telling them if your so outraged about the whole thing then why do you keep replaying it ad nauseum.

7. Masked Eagle

Masked Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +976 / 0
    I read the article on the manly site and thought it was great. I've missed all the news shows, did it get a run in the sport segments? If so how did they try and portray him?