Brent Kite

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Brookvale

Bencher
Brents been one of my favourite players for us. Even a nice bloke off the field.

But, whats bothering him lately? Is it the origin snubbing? Injury? Is being a nice bloke leading to his downfall.

Over the last 2 months, I have seen real improvement in props King and Rose. Now Perry got his deserved rep call up.

Can we get Choc to fire him up.

Yep. Kitey needs something. He's under-performing in a big way.

He's got it in him to turn it around. He just needs a spark and manly need it to happen soon. King and Rose have been outstanding this season. Perry has been solid with glimpses of good play and kite has been very dissapointing. I really hope he comes good. I don't think we can win the comp without him.

This year he's gone from clive churchill medallist/australian prop/nsw prop and manly starting prop to bench prop for manly.

Come on big fella spark up. If I were des I'd continue bringing him off the bench until he shows something.

KaZa link said:
his father passed away in pre season. Thats my only rational thinking of the situation.

The passing of his father has to have taken a toll on him poor bloke but if that's the reason for his drop in form i don't know.

He's going to fire up and be a powerhouse for us again sooner or later. Having top players like him hanging around is like having an ace up your sleeve. we have a strong front row rotation, that will become awesome when kitey runs into some form.

I think Kaza gave the right answer. I know it can have a huge effect and it is the only reason I can think of also. He is such a talent it is just a matter of when, not if, he finds his form.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4