BREAKING NEWS : Toovey Appointed for 2013

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Toovey appointed for 2013

Thats just brilliant news, we can finally all move on from all the negativity from the last week, we will continue to be every haters worst nightmare.

they are apparently goin to approach Cliffy and Beaver for 2013 as well

**** how good will that be with 3 LEGENDS in charge

RE: Toovey appointed for 2013

Thank god its Tooves. Cant think of a better man for the job.

And thank christ its not Ricky Stuart.... that would have been tough.

Disappointed... He should of been instilled as the 2012 coach.. 2012 is gonna be a painful year.

Beaver was possibly our worst ever captain over the past 15 years or so, just don't think he has the right personality to be a successful coach

Berkeley_Eagle said:
they are apparently goin to approach Cliffy and Beaver for 2013 as well

f**k how good will that be with 3 LEGENDS in charge

That would be great. Imagine having Cliffy and the Beaver back home.

Corso_Pete said:
Beaver was possibly our worst ever captain over the past 15 years or so, just don't think he has the right personality to be a successful coach

If not coaching Pete what about team manager position for Beaver?

Im not sure I agree with the 'Des will keep us stable for the 2012 season'!

How on earth anyone can come to the conclusion that a coach leaving our club cares what state its in, in 2013 is kidding themselves.

He wants whats best for the Bulldogs from this point on. No other team matter because thats where his future lay.

Do we honestly think Des will say no to Greenburg when he says he wants him to lure Cherry-Evans to Canterbury for 2013 because its no good for Manly.

This is disaster in the making and I hope someone is watching closly because the first player to go with Des will be the most important to us.

Corso_Pete said:

A bit harsh there he had some ordinary teams to captain in the bad northern eagles days

Time will tell Flip but essentially Des is an honurable man and I think he wouldnt do anything to rip Manly apart/down

The Wheel said:
Corso_Pete said:

Would love have to Beaver involved in some capacity, just not in a leadership role, it just seem to be his forte

Corso_Pete said:
The Wheel said:
Corso_Pete said:

Would love have to Beaver involved in some capacity, just not in a leadership role, it just seem to be his forte
PR..marketing...everyone loves the beaver.

Corso_Pete said:
The Wheel said:
Corso_Pete said:

Imagine Beaver running the water as trainer! I think I would just about cheer everytime he takes the field, do you think he would put his headgear on? haha

Berkeley_Eagle said:
next news report Id like to see Des withdraws from Bulldogs offer to coach NSW in 2013

Something he might well do if the factional problems are solved.

Corso_Pete said:
The Wheel said:
Corso_Pete said:

You sure about that? Look how things fell apart in the playing group within months of his leaving.....

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
seaeagles4life said:
Corso_Pete said:
The Wheel said:
Corso_Pete said:

Imagine Beaver running the water as trainer! I think I would just about cheer everytime he takes the field, do you think he would put his headgear on? haha

We would HAVE to bring Grant Goldman back if that happens.

seaeagles4life said:
Corso_Pete said:
The Wheel said:
Corso_Pete said:

Doesn't Beaver own a successful finance/mortgage company and has a degree in accounting?, with his passion for the club and his business acumen wouldn't he better off running for the board, or another position in the front office. Would be great to have him involved in any case.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4