Breaking News: Parramatta

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
News just in that the Eels had Parramatta stadium in lockdown, after they found an unknown white powder on the field.

After several hours of investigation, local police were able to identify it as the try line and all emergency precautions were suspended.

Eels players were still mystified and baffled, having never seen the try line before. Players were reported to be scared to re-enter the stadium

It was actually used over night in an actual NFL update regarding Jacksonville which was hilarious

The new coach will tell them to get into their positions and the whole team run down the field and stand behind the posts and await for the goal kick.

Failure to recognise the field boundary markings is simply poor coaching. Stuart needs to get his priorities organised, sheeesh.

On a positive note though, I believe they have mastered their kick-off technique. Goes to show that practice makes perfect.

Gosh! How old is your information!

They haven't used powder for line-marking for a helluva long time!
It's all WATER-BASED PAINT!

There was also no need to evacuate fans as the ground and stadium is normally always empty anyway LOL!!!

This old chestnut goes back till when Moses played fullback for Jerusalem, although they were concrete footballs back then.

Works really well with NSW State of Origin too lol.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4