Breaking News on Foran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kieran signing for 3 more years, great staff
News Limited journalists, Hasler, Crusher and Bulldogs fans with slapped assed faces, pricesless!!

Don't want to be the wet blanket, but I still remember the "Des is staying with the Eagles" story that appeared in the SMH the day before he announced he'd gone to the Dogs. Until we hear it from Foz and the club, don't believe the hype.

I think it is funny that the tele wants to bag Perry and management over signing Foran.

They keep using the line that the player group is not happy with the board and Perry. FFS. This is Zorba who player's cards with them and still stews the pot against his enemies in the club. The club has kept foran but we will still bag the management.
What were they going to write if he went.
Zorba is keeping the wedge in the group the same as he did before.
When the tele should be giving us good news they have to put a bag on someone.

Well if he indeed re-signs and others follow suit, then the Bloated One (Mr Z - spiritual father of Mr I) has painted himself into Rugby League's biggest journalistic corner of recent years. Where he is joined by Rothfield, Ritchie and re-entrant to the 'Sea Eagles Deathrider Squad', Mr Andrew Webster.

They'll have fun playing Soggy SAOs amongst themselves.

Toovey on BSB now: "Yes he signed for 3 years, great news for the club, players excited, fans should be happy."

good enough for me.

I always try to be low keyed but...GET THAT UP YOU DESSIE !!!!

It's not being widely reported. Having stayed out of this debate I think I'll wait for official confirmation before I get too excited.

If true this will be a massive lift for the team tonight and also for the contract negotiations still to come.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Toovey on BSB now: "Yes he signed for 3 years, great news for the club, players excited, fans should be happy."

good enough for me.
Best thing you have ever posted :) cheers

Now tonight if we win whose with me on a trolling mission at the kennel
Shane?
Napper?

hillbillyjazzer1954 said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Where are all the trolls now???

No where to be seen of course, oh wait they might still sign Egor the mascot!!!

Mate i was just talking to the milko here at Taree, who is a cousin of the nephew, of the next door neighbour of the bloke, who lives three suburbs away and is a drinking mate of the next door neighbour ,who lives on the left hand side of the bloke who is igor and he says it is a done deal igor will be a bulldog next year.....you heard it here first

Hillbillyjazzer1954 aka Mr transperancy

as to the Foran news, i will wait until there is somthing official from the club

Taree is a hole! Move out to Old Bar.

Ron E. Gibbs said:
Don't want to be the wet blanket, but I still remember the "Des is staying with the Eagles" story that appeared in the SMH the day before he announced he'd gone to the Dogs. Until we hear it from Foz and the club, don't believe the hype.

You'll die before you hear it from the club!

Heard Tooves confirming it on BSB this morning as well. That's official enough for me.

SeaEagleRock8 said:

good enough for me.

Great news , that is confirmation .

NOW BRING ON THE PRETENDERS ............

Ryan said:
I hope Foran doesn't cost us good young players and/or The Stewart's.

Mate - are you ever happy, or are you naturally morose and melancholic? - might want to work on that, studies show people with that temperament usually die younger and are more likely to succumb to cancer and heart problems

I guess some of the things that were said in the foran thread are fairly redundant now and there are a few embarrassed people around

voicefromthehill said:
Ryan said:

Mate - are you ever happy, or are you naturally morose and melancholic? - might want to work on that, studies show people with that temperament usually die younger and are more likely to succumb to cancer and heart problems

If you're paying 2 mill over 3 seasons for one player, something has to give.

Daniel said:
I guess some of the things that were said in the foran thread are fairly redundant now and there are a few embarrassed people around
Nah mate - he's overrated and we don't need him because we have Riccadi/Liam/Lyon/Whare. This is just a principle thing, we had to keep him just so the Doggies didn't get him. :):):)

WAMF said:
voicefromthehill said:
Ryan said:

If you're paying 2 mill over 3 seasons for one player, something has to give.

Correct - everyone knew we would not keep them all, and that we would lose a big name player or 2 this year. Just a matter of who, and in this day and age of chiropractic focus (ie the spine) it seems they are looking to lock those positions down.

Seriously the dogs will be a lumbering bunch with Pritchard and T-Rex (if suggestions are true), poor Tolman will have to make about 90 tackles a game.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6