BREAKING NEWS: Broncos to withdraw their two year offer to Greg Inglis

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Broncos official release

THE NRMA Insurance Broncos have today formally withdrawn the playing contract that was offered to Greg Inglis.
These negotiations have been long and protracted, having started almost six months ago.
But with the current impasse over Greg’s release from the Melbourne Storm unable to be solved at this point, the Broncos feel it is time to move forward.
“We have worked long and hard on these negotiations, as have the other parties,” said Broncos’ chief executive Bruno Cullen.
“But with training already underway and no sign of the matter being resolved in a manner that would benefit the Broncos and its playing roster, it is time for the club to move on.
“We think it is an honour to represent our club and thus felt compelled to place a deadline of this afternoon for Greg to sign the contract he and his manager had agreed to.
“He was unable to commit to the club so we felt we had to make this call.
“When the possibility of Greg coming to the Broncos arose some months ago, the club always said it was entering negotiations only because of the stature of the player involved.
“But we also said at the time that we were very happy and confident in the squad we had assembled.
“That statement still holds today.
“We thank the Storm and the NRL for their co-operation, and wish Greg all the best with his future and hope he can resolve it to his satisfaction.
“We know that this move will ensure the club is able to keep our current crop of talent together for many seasons to come.”

http://www.broncos.com.au/default.as...fer-for-inglis

Post  automatically merged: [time]1289023990[/time]

Inglis will finalise deal with Souths next week. Well done to @russellcrowe - what a coup.
9 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBeRREY
http://twitter.com/Danny_Weidler/status/790475644600321

This is so funny when they announced that the Broncos were signing him, Bronco fan's I know were like they might as well give the trophy to us 

lol ant tell us what they saying now when you hear next ;D lmao..

dave he lost his fire like all players who go to souths they talk about passion but show none .. asotasi come from bulldogs his 1st yr was a ripper for souths then eventually their s**t culture enveloped him & stagnated  his performances.. give him to des  & he will be playing international football again like perry..geez...

So what's his missus going to do, thought she got a new job in Brisbane?
Souths are such a dirty club now.

Never thought I would say this, but well done to Brisbane for not pandering to the prick.

Asotasi for us ? I am not sure, he has been down on form for a few years now, shown that he has gone from being kiwi skipper to not being in the top 6-7 front rowers now (although some of that is political)

Inglis has been offered a bull**** $100,000 a yr. job to be an ambassador for indiginous employment if he joins souths. A W.A. billionaire called Andrew Forrest has put up the money. This is on top of whatever Souths pay him!

Moondog link said:
Inglis has been offered a bulls**t $100,000 a yr. job to be an ambassador for indiginous employment if he joins souths. A W.A. billionaire called Andrew Forrest has put up the money. This is on top of whatever Souths pay him!

vomit-boy01-vomit-puke-sick-smiley-emoticon-000652-large.gif

Check out the bench as well.
Best part of this team, is it doesn't get as crippled at SOO time.
Also, Matai Backrow, Williams bench means we are a WHOLE lot more mobile.

This team could actually contend.

01. Brett Stewart
02. Michael Robertson
03. Dean Whare
04. Jamie Lyon
05. David Williams
06. Keiran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Roy Asotasi
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Steve Matai
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Tony Williams
15. George Rose
16. Jason King
17. Shane Rodney

Where does Rusty's money come from to support a team? When was his last successful movie? Gee, he must still cop a shyte load of money for absolute duds these days!

To be fair i'd say Russell has royalty clauses in his movie contracts that entitle him to payment each time a movie of his is bought on dvd or shown on tv etc, like a musician. 

And i have no idea but i'd say he'd probably be involved in a production company of some sort that gets some cash, whilst not having to star in a movie all the time. 

coming to a cinema near you soon

Robin Hood : The Far Side of Redfern

Starring
Russell Crowe ... Robin Longstride
Kristina Keneally ... Marion Loxley
Anthony Mundine ... Godfrey
Shane Richardson ... Friar Tuck

and introducing
Greg Inglis ... Little John
Sam Burgess ... Sheriff of Nottingham

Joel Monaghan-Will Scarlet        David Gallop- Prince John      Billy Slater-Isabella of Angoleme

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Asotasi for us ? I am not sure, he has been down on form for a few years now, shown that he has gone from being kiwi skipper to not being in the top 6-7 front rowers now (although some of that is political)

In fairness to Roy, the Rabbits will have that effect on you. As GI will soon find out ;)

You only have to listen to Cullen the other night and you'll get the general gist of what the average Bronco supporter think' of the whole situation

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4