Braydon Goodwin out?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
eagles2win said:
Someone mentioned that he just spotted him hobbling around Cronulla IGA

He will be disappointed then, the peptides sold out ages ago.

Believe there is an IGA in the Eastern suburbs that stock them though.

mozgrame said:
Anthony Everingham is out for sure.

Wow. That's a real shock for a guy who had an extra marital affair with Paul Mellor's wife to turn out to be gay. I guess nothing shocks these days.

Rabbitohs v Sea Eagles

Late Mail:

Rabbitohs: No injuries for the Rabbitohs, but young half Luke Keary could grab a spot on the bench as cover for Adam Reynolds.

Sea Eagles: Brett Stewart has recovered from his hamstring injury and will play, with Peta Hiku dropping off the bench. Jamie Lyon (leg) and Anthony Watmough (knee) are also confirmed starters.

Nrl.com

MadMarcus said:
mozgrame said:
Anthony Everingham is out for sure.

Wow. That's a real shock for a guy who had an extra marital affair with Paul Mellor's wife to turn out to be gay. I guess nothing shocks these days.

Paul Mellor just hit a new low. lol

1969 said:
Rabbitohs v Sea Eagles

Late Mail:

Rabbitohs: No injuries for the Rabbitohs, but young half Luke Keary could grab a spot on the bench as cover for Adam Reynolds.

Sea Eagles: Brett Stewart has recovered from his hamstring injury and will play, with Peta Hiku dropping off the bench. Jamie Lyon (leg) and Anthony Watmough (knee) are also confirmed starters.

Nrl.com

Lucky Brett is good to go. Any news on how long Hiku will be out for? I did my knee when I dropped off a bench once. I was out for 3 weeks. He must be devastated. Well, he still had a fantastic year.

mozgrame said:
Any news on how long Hiku will be out for? I did my knee when I dropped off a bench once. I was out for 3 weeks. He must be devastated. Well, he still had a fantastic year.

They are expecting a fairly quick recover, the nurses have his leg wrapped in a beaverbaric chamber as we speak.

South Sydney winger Steve Mavin’s fumbling, bumbling effort in the 1987 minor semi-final against Canberra. Going into the match Souths were firm favorites to win and advance to the following week. However a horrendous opening 14 minutes by Mavin resulted in 3 dreadful errors down his wing, which resulted in 3 tries and a 16-0 lead to Canberra. Coach Piggins hooked Mavin at that point, but the damage had been done and Canberra eventually won 46-12. Mavin showered and left the ground before half-time.

http://blogs.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/buzzwords/index.php/dailytelegraph/comments/top_10_finals_blunders/

1969 said:
mozgrame said:
Any news on how long Hiku will be out for? I did my knee when I dropped off a bench once. I was out for 3 weeks. He must be devastated. Well, he still had a fantastic year.

They are expecting a fairly quick recover, the nurses have his leg wrapped in a beaverbaric chamber as we speak.

Oh.....so it wasn't his knee, it was his "Jake the peg" leg. Well the beaverbaric chamber will work wonders. Always takes away the stiffness and swelling with mine.

Someone just Tweeted Greg Inglis has been injured during training, and could be in doubt!

Apparently he was practising diving at home, and hit his head on the kitty litter tray.

A 5th Burgess has been placed on the super extended bench as a precaution.

1969 said:
Rabbitohs v Sea Eagles

Late Mail:

Why do they need cover for Reynolds?

MadMarcus said:
1969 said:
Rabbitohs v Sea Eagles
Late Mail:
I prefer my reynolds 'un-covered' in the beaverbaric chamber.

Sheesh

Someone should 'out' you guys!

GET BACK TO WORK!

Damn hippies.

Peter C said:
Terry Zarsoff said:
What about Brolin Goowin? Has Lord Ted got any more sons with ridiculous names? Maybe Grantlee Goodwin? Oh wait, that would be the daughter.

I'm like the angry bloke in the Snickers ad at the moment.

He has another son, Luke, who played for Penrith and the Dogs in the mid nineties, much better than the ones playing now,his mind was never on the job though.
I remember him. He was good.

MadMarcus said:
1969 said:
Rabbitohs v Sea Eagles

Late Mail:

Do you think this is a result of the same game last year when he was injured and the wheels feel off?

Fell even

More likely bringing on a zippy player as they believe that Manly will run out of petrol - so nobody mention that Manly has gone green :p

Its a beautifull calm, warm spring evening with only a slight southerly wind.

Enjoy yourselves Manly, as much as we will yelling ourselves hoarse :angel:

lsz said:
Do you think this is a result of the same game last year when he was injured and the wheels feel off?

Fell even

I think you are getting mixed up with Will Chambers when he played against Souths?

What a pile of crap this mail was.

Fortunately it was exposed early.

But this is not in the Manly spirit, doesn't sit well with me this.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6