Brawl legacy threatens their grand final dreams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
THE fallout from last month's brawl between Manly and Melbourne is set to continue throughout the finals, with 10 Sea Eagles and Storm players among 19 walking a judiciary tightrope during the play-offs.

Read the full article

"Even a grade one careless high tackle charge, which is considered the most minor offence as it carries a penalty of only 75 demerit points, would result in a suspension for most of the players with outstanding carry-over points."

Not entirely correct. Only a finding or admission of guilt would see players with carry over points miss any games. A charge does not automatically equal a suspension.

WAMF said:
"Even a grade one careless high tackle charge, which is considered the most minor offence as it carries a penalty of only 75 demerit points, would result in a suspension for most of the players with outstanding carry-over points."

Not entirely correct. Only a finding or admission of guilt would see players with carry over points miss any games. A charge does not automatically equal a suspension.

True, but it means that taking early guilty pleas to the most minor of charges will still see a player miss game time. Also I would have thought beating a minor charge at the judiciary will be a tough thing to do.

Once again it will be the fans who are punished

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4