Brad Parker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Panthers were clever enough to lock up Cleary to a new contract days before he made his grade debut. If Parker is highly sort after by NRL clubs I wonder if we have done the same?

I have heard that they have wanted to bring him into the team but an issue with 2nd tier upgrade. Obviously only allowed due to injuries & suspension. If you were shown this backline a year ago it what have been a "what the" moment. Good luck Brad

The kid is tall too. 193cm (6'3") and 90kg. Definitely needs to go on the "See-it, Eat-it" diet. Could be a good player. Will be nice to have a tall and lengthy winger!

Related article:

Parker tipped to excel in NRL debut
Andrew Prentice, Manly Daily
July 13, 2016 4:53pm

BRAD Parker will make his NRL debut for the Sea Eagles on Saturday against the Warriors – a feat which does not surprise Antony Charles.

The schoolteacher at St Paul’s Catholic College Manly was Parker’s first XV rugby union coach – and said he always thought the now 19-year-old was destined to play at the highest level.

So what do people think about Brad's future beyond this weekend ? Is he a one game wonder for this season or will he hold a spot till The Phantom comes back from his broken hand. Now that Snake is out for the year TT is a lock at 1. Williame will return from suspension next week so he goes back to centre I assume. If Parcell is back then does Killer go back to centre and Api plays 6 ?

TT
Horhay
Hex
Killer
Wright
Api
DCE

or do we keep Jamie at 6 and put Api on bench (or at 9 obviously if Parcell isn't back) and run with Hex and Wright in the centres...meaning Parker holds a wing spot.

So what do people think about Brad's future beyond this weekend ? Is he a one game wonder for this season or will he hold a spot till The Phantom comes back from his broken hand. Now that Snake is out for the year TT is a lock at 1. Williame will return from suspension next week so he goes back to centre I assume. If Parcell is back then does Killer go back to centre and Api plays 6 ?

TT
Horhay
Hex
Killer
Wright
Api
DCE

or do we keep Jamie at 6 and put Api on bench (or at 9 obviously if Parcell isn't back) and run with Hex and Wright in the centres...meaning Parker holds a wing spot.

I'll tell you tomorrow.

;)

TT
Horhay
Hex
Killer
Wright
Api
DCE

For the rest of the year I'd go like this-

1: T Trbojevic
2: J Taufua
3: B Williame
4: M Wright
5: B Parker
6: J Lyon
7: D Cherry-Evans
8: D Lussick
9: A Koroisau
10: N Myles
11: M Taupau