Brad Fittler sacked ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just heard on foxsports 2 i think Brad Fittler has been sacked ? I'm not 100% sure though and Brain Smith has been linked to the Roosters ?

Reports don't make it clear. Has he been sacked with immediate effect & Smith comes in next year or does he carry on until the end of this season then go ?.

Foxsports website says Fittler gone at end of year, however very strange to "announce" it now.
Bet JWH wishes he stayed!! Like listed above Brian Smith = Bridesmaid!

I can only assume they want Brian Smith so that he can put the broom through the place and sweep all the rubbish out, just like he did at Parra and the Knights. They won't win a comp with him though as he doesn't seem to ever get the players respect and tends to polarise the the clubs he is at.

Rule a line through the knights for the rest of the season.

He hasn't even told the knights players yet that he is going and they will find out today when they read the papers.  The knights fans will lynch him before the end of the season. 

Smith has no empathy or people management skills with players and only does what is best for him. 

Wouldn't be surprised to see hargreaves try and get out of his contract.  Especially when Lyon tells him what Smith is like. 

Politis is a wanker for paying such big money to a coach who has never won a premiership in first grade.  Imagine what he would pay des if he even came available. 

I have always had my doubts about Smith and couldn't believe the Rorters/Knights swap of coaches 3 years ago. I thought that the Eels would prosper and the Knights would wither. But to give credit to Smith he has achieved a lot more with the Knights than Anderson has with the Eels.

The Rorters need a huge shake-up and he may be the man to get it started, it is just a shame that never seems to hang around long enough to complete it.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4