[Resurrected] Brad Arthur

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ihink the inference was on form more than quotes as actions speak more than words and Bretts form was down.

Brett is the one guy who had a right to be a bit down imo and I also think it was drawn out longer due to the choc/foran/zorba issues

I never really noticed a drop in his form either tbh, maybe it dropped from sublime back to excellent at a point last year but nothing substantial

Obviously he would have been pissed about the Glenn situation, and rightly so. Through it all though he seems to be 1 of the most professional people in the club

Brett cops a lot of **** about this stuff, can anybody actually produce me a quote where he has said anything negative towards the club or Toovey re the Glenn situation ?
Flipside to that is I haven't seen any "positive" quotes from him regarding the situation. Don't get me wrong, he is by no means obligated to say anything, but given the rumour and innuendo surrounding the subject he could have put some of it to bed with a few well placed words. His prickly relationship with the media doesn't help his cause, but the whole Glenn contract situation has festered for much longer than seems necessary to me.

Unfortunately Tooves was on a hiding to nothing when he became Manly coach.

He took over a team that had just played its 3rd Grand Final in 5 years and had won its second premiership from those games. He was a rookie coach taking over the reigning premiers. If we continued winning it was because we already had a great team. If we started to lose then obviously he couldn't coach.

It took guts just to take on the job after Des left.

I never really noticed a drop in his form either tbh, maybe it dropped from sublime back to excellent at a point last year but nothing substantial

Obviously he would have been pissed about the Glenn situation, and rightly so. Through it all though he seems to be 1 of the most professional people in the club

Agree. Also think Brett's really stepped up as an on-field leader this year in the absence of Jamie.

Could today be the first big nail in BA's coffin as Eels coach? Maybe just a freak performance but he has been driving that team hard for 3 or 4 years, they may have just hit the wall.

Could today be the first big nail in BA's coffin as Eels coach? Maybe just a freak performance but he has been driving that team hard for 3 or 4 years, they may have just hit the wall.

I can't believe he agreed to have Hayne back. Hayne is a disruptive influence and even Nathan Hindmarsh has nothing good to say about him. Is it him or that ex-Tigers Diva, Mitchell Moses, that is causing trouble?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2