Brad Arthur

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It would be beyond stupid for Kelly and the board to even considering sacking this club legend that's never had a finish outside the top 4 in his coaching career.
I would genuinely fear for the clubs future.

It's pretty obvious that with BA on the staff that we made the GF but without him we failed to win a finals game. Any chance to sign a living god should be taken with both hands and we might get Choc back as part of a too good to refuse deal. The papers will hail the signing and Manly will be treated with the same love and respect as Souths and we'll sign both halves on $100K/season contracts as they know they will be in every single GF from now until they retire.

I just assume this is what Parra fans dream about... Or i could just be delusional as i am just a stupid Manly fan that doesn't believe anything in the papers and therefore has a distorted view of the real world

Daniel Lane are you

1Phil's son

2 love child

3 or your writing pseudonym Phil?

In any event I'd be proud he even writes like you do. Same text, same style and same cr@p.

What would the newspaper write about if Manly were not in the comp?

Arthur believed to be on Manly hit list
SMH.com.au
– February 2, 2015Brad Arthur, Manly Sea Eagles, News, North Queensland Cowboys, Parramatta Eels
brad-arthurs.jpg

Parramatta Eels coach Brad Arthur is believed to be one of several coaches on a list drawn up by Manly who are said to be considering a replacement for Sea Eagles incumbent Geoff Toovey.

Toovey has two years to run on his contract, but there were reports last month that he and his club's new chief executive, Joe Kelly, had a heated row when Kelly declared Rabbitohs' forward Thomas Burgess should be flagged as a priority recruitment target at a time when the club was fighting to retain its superstar halves partnership of Kieran Foran and Daly Cherry Evans.

Arthur, who was an assistant coach to Toovey in their run to the 2013 grand final, steered Parramatta from consecutive wooden spoons to 10th spot in the NRL last season, and was believed to be considered a popular figure with the Manly players.

Any offer to return to Brookvale would be tough for the 40-year-old former Melbourne and Manly assistant, who signed a two-year contract, with an option for a third year, when he took over last October following the exit of Ricky Stuart. However, it's believed he has a clause in his contract that would allow him to leave the club.

Read more: http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/arthur-believed-to-be-on-manly-hit-list-16293/#ixzz3QYtmGROF

Sniff ... Sniff ... Is that Taramasalta I can smell? Tzatziki? Spanakopita perhaps?

I am a huge fan of Toovey as both a player and coach.

He has a wonderful record of top 4, GF, top 4.

My only concern is the player unrest. I get the feeling Toovey is simply the unlucky bastard that happens to be coaching the club at this time. Regardless of who is at the helm, this was always going to be a difficult time for the club. Snake (30 in Feb), Matai, Choc, Gift, Ballin, Killer, King, and Kite are all 30 and over, are all close friends, and were all part of a golden era. This changing of the guard is not a job anyone would envy.

If the dalai arthur had been coach there is no way willie would have wrestled les. There have been zero reports of parra players wrestling brothers in the past 24 hours.

I was hoping all this crap with our management would of been sorted out with one owner. Either that or papers love making up bull crap stories about us. Seriously, is the no other club in the NRL to talk about? Guess everyone is envious of the Mighty Eagles

I was hoping all this crap with our management would of been sorted out with one owner. Either that or papers love making up bull crap stories about us. Seriously, is the no other club in the NRL to talk about? Guess everyone is envious of the Mighty Eagles

Look at some of the crap that has been peddled around here by certain posters with clear agenda's against the owners. Unfortunately some people seem to resent the fact they are on the "losing" side of hte war

Look at some of the crap that has been peddled around here by certain posters with clear agenda's against the owners. Unfortunately some people seem to resent the fact they are on the "losing" side of hte war

Really mate??

I think most have moved on, I count myself in that corner.

The past is in the past, time to let bygones be bygones .

Although doesn't mean I have to love Zorba, I dont!!

Mark you are bigger than most

I could point you to a couple of posts in the last couple of days which are dodgy to say the least

The Godfather has spoken !!!
Arthurson backed Geoff Toovey to stay on as coach.
“I have always had a very high opinion of Toovey. He was a great player and let’s face it, in the time he has been coach he has been pretty successful,” Arthurson said
“It would be difficult to be critical of his coaching.”

If the dalai arthur had been coach there is no way willie would have wrestled les. There have been zero reports of parra players wrestling brothers in the past 24 hours.

I read somewhere that David Gower beat Sandow and Radradra at a game of twister tonight. Not sure if that counts?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6