Brad Arthur Nicknames

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

conanu

Bencher
In keeping with the Telegraph's great tradition of blowing smoke up Brad Arthurs bum, I want to come up with a nickname that does justice to this amazing coach. A man that has lead a team that came last two years in a row before he arrived to get them to a pre Semi-Final choke against the bottom placed team all whilst he had the 2014 Dally M player of the year Jarryd Hayne in the side. This man Brad Arthur has had such an impact on the Parramatta club that the same Dally M winning star player Jarryd Hayne who had stuck solid and re-signed during 2 years of wooden spoons has decided that Arthurs coaching style has Jarryd so pumped about the future direction and trajectory of the club he has walked away from his high paying contract 3 years early to pursue the possibility of maybe getting a contract playing another sport in another country.

Wow when you put it down on paper he really is some kind of player whisperer.

King Arthur is so good in fact he is trying to create another clubs culture of success by simply paying for the players to come to his club. It really is a stroke of pure genius and revolutionary. It's really easy to see how a super intelligent and humble guy like Anthony Watmough is so impressed by him.

Here are my starting names:
"The Dalai-Arthur"
"Che Guv-Arthur"
"Nelson Mand-Arthur"
"Marcus Arthur-elius"
"Mahat-Arthura Ghandi"

I bet he even has all kinds of motivational quotes professionally sign written all over the dressing rooms at Parramatta, he is just that cutting edge inspirational!!

Last edited:
Neville.

As in,
who the ferk is this nobody??

Will b forgotten 5 minutes after he gets the punt.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4