Boys To Men

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
No - not that fu**ing boys band!!
Can't wait to see the young Seaeagles halves on the big stage tonight.
DCE & Foz have come a long way in their 1st season together in the top grade & have been sensational - this game will have a finals feel & look foward to see these 2 guns both stand tall.
Really expecting Choc , Kitey , Joe & co to lay a good platform allowing the boys time to create for the outside &....take that line on themselves.

I hope in October to see them get to "End of The Road", and look forward to seeing them in the future "Time after Time", but never "On Bended Knees" :D :D :D

Brookie4eva said:
I hope in October to see them get to "End of The Road", and look forward to seeing them in the future "Time after Time", but never "On Bended Knees" :D :D :D

+1 man and internets points for you for incorporating those
- 1000 man points for actually knowing Boys to Men songs, please hand in your man card to the Bro Council ASAP

Daniel said:
Brookie4eva said:

- 1000 man points for actually knowing Boys to Men songs, please hand in your man card to the Bro Council ASAP

Unfortunately I knew End of The Road :mad: :mad:, I did have to Google the others.

Brookie4eva said:
Daniel said:
Brookie4eva said:

Unfortunately I knew End of The Road :mad: :mad:, I did have to Google the others.

No excuse.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6