Boyd or vaughan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
There will be a big name forward Manly sign for 2017, but would be happy with a lessor name for bigger result like these 2 who simply outpower & out muscle the opposition in that middle third....super happy with either of these unit's.....

I highly doubt either one of those fellas will want to leave the capital. Canberra are on a rise and playing some good footy.. But if I had to pick I'd pick Vaughan simply because I think when the interchange drops to six Boyd may struggle.. I'd like Campbell Gillard who I think is off contract or even Bolton from the cows

Probably well settled into life in the ACT
Point is, these style of big boppers who roll through that middle & physically dominate the ruck at a lessor price tag would give great value Imo....damn it , get em both....

Probably well settled into life in the ACT
Point is, these style of big boppers who roll through that middle & physically dominate the ruck at a lessor price tag would give great value Imo....damn it , get em both....
Think I saw a story somewhere where they are best mates. Best mates should stay together.....we'll have both....who the hell wants to live in Canberra given the choice....seriously.....@:p

Im tipping its Kade Snowden,maybe that is the reasoning for his sudden fall from grace..

I highly doubt either one of those fellas will want to leave the capital. Canberra are on a rise and playing some good footy.. But if I had to pick I'd pick Vaughan simply because I think when the interchange drops to six Boyd may struggle.. I'd like Campbell Gillard who I think is off contract or even Bolton from the cows
Was going to say RCG. I'd like a tall in shape prop in the mould of Bromwich, even if he's only got 75% of Jesse's talent

Think I saw a story somewhere where they are best mates. Best mates should stay together.....we'll have both....who the hell wants to live in Canberra given the choice....seriously.....@:p
Two best buds, enjoy long strolls around Lake Burley Griffin and trips to Questacon...

Agree 100%. Bolton would be a huge buy for us. I don't think I've ever seen him have a dud game. He's a machine.

Would love Tamou. Ran for 240m and make 30 tackles and 1 line break the other night. And consistently racks up those numbers.

My top three to chase in for 2017 would be
Tamou
Keary
Gillette

Would love Tamou. Ran for 240m and make 30 tackles and 1 line break the other night. And consistently racks up those numbers.

My top three to chase in for 2017 would be
Tamou
Keary
Gillette
Keary asking price is 800k and dragons are chasing hard. I'm keen on him aswell

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4