1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boycott NRL

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Nthn NSW, Aug 16, 2010.

1. Nthn NSW

Nthn NSW Active Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0
    I am now watching Manly games only from now on until these refs are pulled into line.If fans of all NRL teams done this surely the wankers that run the game will take notice..

2. mickqld

mickqld Sack Greenslime 2016 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +3,747 / 57
    Refs were garbage again tonight but didn't cost us the game we beat ourselves AGAIN !!!!

3. Nthn NSW

Nthn NSW Active Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0
    Yes the better team won,BUT these refs are a massive blight on the game.8 games a week are ruined by the clowns and i've had enough.

4. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,840 / 103
    The game has changed so much because of the ridiculous stripping rules, BOD, video ref, and near enough being good enough that it is rapidly losing me, a fan for 50 years.

5. Innes

Innes Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We were balls but Harrigan is a phaggot and should be acquainted with a cement truck.

6. dowdz

dowdz Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +853 / 5
    I only watch us play. Refs are ruining the greatest game in the country. Can not watch to many games as i might have to replace my tv every week

7. Manly To Win!

Manly To Win! Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +178 / 2
    I have no respect for the refs and the fools who run our game, none at all...

In saying that, we really didn't deserve to win tonight.