BOYCOTT BRISBANE GAME

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
slickster71 said:
I heard the following today.

Gift- 6 -8 weeks
Brett- 4weeks
Foran, Robinson -2 weeks
Lussick- 2-3weeks

I still beleive we can recover from this.

this will happen no doubts about it and no we cannot beat tigers or broncos in a semi without them.......we are gone.

i said after the 2 point loss to tigers at bluetongue that we will not lose another games this year. I'm still standing by that. This is one united club F@#K everyone else!

I say turn up one and all, brown eyes all round with Gallop is an arse clown painted on your white arses

mr seagles said:
slickster71 said:

Gift- 6 -8 weeks
Brett- 4weeks
Foran, Robinson -2 weeks
Lussick- 2-3weeks

this will happen no doubts about it and no we cannot beat tigers or broncos in a semi without them.......we are gone.
Never say never , Never say die , what ever they do to us will only bond us closer together and make us more determined to win. Be ware of the wounded Sea Eagle .WINNERS NEVER QUIT AND QUITTERS NEVER WIN.

mr seagles said:
slickster71 said:

Gift- 6 -8 weeks
Brett- 4weeks
Foran, Robinson -2 weeks
Lussick- 2-3weeks

This is loser talk. Get behind the boys, they need it more than ever and you are just going to spit on them? That's a great attitude to have.

I am sick of all the negative attitude. It is us vs everyone else. It always has been, it always will be. When we do the victory lap at Homebush on October 2nd there is nothing anyone can do about it.

On Friday we saw the beginning of our finals run. After the 2nd round, Brian Smith said we were a brutal team that bent the refs. The way we brutally defeat teams was on showcase on Friday and if I were the Tigers, or Brisbane, I would be pretty scared at the moment.

Jono said:
mr seagles said:
slickster71 said:

Gift- 6 -8 weeks
Brett- 4weeks
Foran, Robinson -2 weeks
Lussick- 2-3weeks

This is loser talk. Get behind the boys, they need it more than ever and you are just going to spit on them? That's a great attitude to have.

I am sick of all the negative attitude. It is us vs everyone else. It always has been, it always will be. When we do the victory lap at Homebush on October 2nd there is nothing anyone can do about it.

On Friday we saw the beginning of our finals run. After the 2nd round, Brian Smith said we were a brutal team that bent the refs. The way we brutally defeat teams was on showcase on Friday and if I were the Tigers, or Brisbane, I would be pretty scared at the moment.

Finally someone who believes on the team to overcome bull****, glad you could join us

The Who said:
It's another opportunity to get the NRL to hate us.
It's another chance to build up the US against THEM mentality, and reinforce our " no one likes us, we don't care" mission statement.
But, I'm sure Des is too professional to rest players. If he did then Gallop would charge us with bringing the game into disrepute.
thats right,we keep putting distance between us and fixing things up and we have to close the gap not make it bigger

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8