Bourbon Beccy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
She lost me here:

"There is a reason why coaches like Hasler are revered by players and fans. They shut down head office at the first smell of interference, refusing to pander to politics or the vagaries of executives wanting a smell of the liniment."

Um Des didn't shut it down - he bolted for the Dogs. And if he is revered (Dogs fans only) it's because he gets results, although they come at a price and when the bill comes he's long gone...

Bourban Becky rallyed against everything Des stood for as a coach, while he was at Manly.

Yet the moment he was at Belmore (where she once held an admin position) his same actions were to be applauded.

There is nothing she can write up that would lead me to consider her anything but a stain on League reporting.

What does Warne know about league anyway? He grew up in Melbourne playing cricket and Aussie rules. He was good enough to make the St Kilda lower grades and if he hadn't decided that his future was in cricket he would probably have been a nobody who was a fringe player in the AFL. He probably would have ended up playing more in the VFL or SANFL (the AFL equivalent of NSW or Qld Cups) than anything.

Wilson is a hack, simple as that. Cut from the female version of the Slothfield mould.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6