Bourbon Beccy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Had to check to see who wrote that and sure enough it was her.

The one comment on that story says it all. How does she have a job as a journalist?

Every finals series since 2005. Four Grand Final appearances for 2 premierships and it can be argued that Manly were robbed blind in the two we didn't win.

Wilson is a hack. But then what's unusual about that? She works for News Ltd after all.....

yeah the meltown of the last 6 weeks of last season where we went from would be minor premiers to also rans and how we started this season and that 4 of our best players have departed the club suggests that maybe there has been a bit of a meltdown dont you think?

No don't ask any questions it is all a media conspiracy against us. I won't wear that the club owes us some answers and blaming the media won't wash.

Did injuries play any part in our "meltdown" last year? Did the club force our players to leave? Are the media always on the hunt for negative stories to print about us, because we are successful?

I'm just stirring! ;)

Did injuries play any part in our "meltdown" last year? Did the club force our players to leave? Are the media always on the hunt for negative stories to print about us, because we are successful?

I'm just stirring! ;)

I'd cop that if not for the panthers who had a lot worse injury problems than us

I'd cop that if not for the panthers who had a lot worse injury problems than us
Injuries play one role and the quality of the replacements play another . Penrith were lucky to have good quality replacements

I cannot stand this women.

I am yet to see her write a positive article unless it's about the swans.

So negative.

I think what really show how poor our administration has been is the on field success. I mean they couldn't even get that right! fn hopeless!

She lost me here:

"There is a reason why coaches like Hasler are revered by players and fans. They shut down head office at the first smell of interference, refusing to pander to politics or the vagaries of executives wanting a smell of the liniment."

Um Des didn't shut it down - he bolted for the Dogs. And if he is revered (Dogs fans only) it's because he gets results, although they come at a price and when the bill comes he's long gone...

Epic rant by Warnie today on his face book page

Morning ! It's really disappointing that John Hartigan wanted to make public something that I thought was private between two people. The reason I messaged him, called him & Jim Wilson too was that I thought they were both good mates ( Jim still is ) I had had enough of Rebecca Wilson nailing me in her ridiculous articles ! I did ask for Rebecca's number to call her to thrash it out, but no one would give it to me, only an email address, I never threatened her, only stated facts in an email to her ( which she never responded too ) normally I don't care what people write or say & just let it go, but when Rebecca, who has been caught twice for drink driving & also been caught for driving without a license wants to give me cricket advice, I thought it was time to draw the line !!! Anyway, I do not want to start any tit for tat & was hoping it would all remain private !! But wanted some facts out there. It's a shame John didn't want the issue to remain private too. Why I ask ? I'm sure you all no the answer !
Ps To Jim Wilsons credit, it remained private between two mates, maybe I should not have messaged them but it was out of respect for good mates that I did, I wanted her number to call her about it & to let them both know I was disappointed & that she was out of line. Question, why would any of us want to read a drink drivers articles who also gives us advice on absolutely everything, actually, why would anyone employ her too ? The govt spends a fortune on advertising & trying to stop people from doing this, we all make mistakes sure, but there are no excuses for drink driving - none !!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/officialshanewarne?fref=nf

Both Warne and Wilson are egocentric windbags who will self-destruct as people continue to realise they have hollow minds. Good ridence to both of them.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8