Bourbon Beccy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What a mutt. Can't wait to sink her bake bean teeth into the Manly at any point.

"A decade of administrative failures!" How about "a decade of unprecedented success" you dumb scrag.

W e have been in more grand finals than any other club in the last decade and we are failures . I think Becky has her gstring caught in a knot .
images.jpg

I can't disagree either, whilst we've had great success on the field, administration wise, we've been a basket case, and perhaps it's all catching up with us now.

I can't disagree either, whilst we've had great success on the field, administration wise, we've been a basket case, and perhaps it's all catching up with us now.
Would you prefer to have the Sharks board ? Apparently our board is worse than the sharks as they have been more successful than ours according to the media myths
images.jpg

Some of you blokes are like vindictive teenagers carrying a grudge for life. This is the clearest article I've read about the problems in which we're engulfed. Heads out of the sand time kids.

S
Some of you blokes are like vindictive teenagers carrying a grudge for life. This is the clearest article I've read about the problems in which we're engulfed. Heads out of the sand time kids.
Some of us are teenagers.
So what.

Can't say I disagree with much she said in this column
You seriously consider we have been a basket case for the last 10 years? Every other club in the NRL would love to have been such a basket case as us.
Why you would cave in to the anti-Manly spin of commentators like Wilson defies explanation. Look between the lines for heavens sake, she doesn't like us!

You seriously consider we have been a basket case for the last 10 years? Every other club in the NRL would love to have been such a basket case as us.
Why you would cave in to the anti-Manly spin of commentators like Wilson defies explanation. Look between the lines for heavens sake, she doesn't like us!
And Des left, why?

The point is not that we never have any drama, in fact quite the contrary. Wherever there are people (and this includes players) who care and who have ideas then there will be differences of opinion and clashes of one sort or another. That is actually a healthy process and leads to progress and evolution in every respect.
It is when differences and opinions are suppressed that tensions become unhealthy.

You cant get any one to get on with every one in any family or organisation or any group of people but some how the media myths are making some believe that the board at Manly are the exception
images.jpg

Bourbon Becky has no love for us and is really just a vindictive old slapper who like the rest of the news limited journalists is currently lining up to try and feed the anti Manly sentiment.

To be fair she does speak the bleeding obvious.

The teams performance on the field has all been about a tight bond between the playing and coaching group.

It has masked the dysfunction that we have experienced at board level and it has cause the melt down we have seen over the last year.

Lessons have to be learnt about how we move forward and the internal leaks have got to stop!

Yep an absolute basket case off the field (on field we have been brilliant) I didn't and don't cave in 2 anything but I also don't stick my head in the sand. The truth is we have been successful in spite of our off field rubbish. It was always going 2 catch up 2 us and now it all needs 2 be put 2 bed.

I don't like certain politicians but occasionally they talk the truth 2 just tune out and say she don't like us is a childish attitude

Last edited:
yeah the meltown of the last 6 weeks of last season where we went from would be minor premiers to also rans and how we started this season and that 4 of our best players have departed the club suggests that maybe there has been a bit of a meltdown dont you think?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6