1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bottom feeding eel fans

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Matabele, Jul 9, 2008.

1. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    So we have monkey chants at Petero and now the revelation that they did the same to Thurston and Matt Sing.  Let's not forget the Lyon is a wanker" chants and the coin tossing.

And I'll never forget the semi final where a pack of them descended on a cripple like wild dogs and started kicking him while he lay on the ground.

Maybe it's time the NRL put the same suspended sentence on them that hangs over the Bulldogs. 

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Kick out the eels and bring norths back in. 

3. Matabele

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    Fine by me.  I hate both equally.

4. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,766 / 72
    Being witness to this incident I suggest in terms of decency this is lower than the other dogs acts mentioned.

Yes I agree time is right to out pressure on this low life mob

5. Garts

Garts Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +672 / 18
    It is definately low however I have heard things equally as bad said from the Brookie hill by Manly fans.

6. eagle_predator

eagle_predator Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jason Stevens said he got spat on by Manly supporters went he played.

7. Cletus

Cletus Active Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Yeah I remember some idiot screaming something extremely rascist at Peachey in the infamous Hoppa match.

8. eagle_predator

eagle_predator Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Petero is one of the nice guys in Rugby League it's very wrong what was said to him.

I didn't hear about a cripple getting kicked while on the ground that would have to be the lowest geez. How low some people will go to big note them selfs or just for laughs it's so wrong in everyway.

9. Matabele

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    What is staggering is the amount of apologists out in force on the Daily Telegraph boards.  Where were they when Harbijan Singh was using it in an Indian context......

Racism is latent and accepted in australia.  It's a damned good sight you killed off all the indigenous folk or this place would be a war zone. 

10. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    There's nothing worse than being at a tigers/souths game for homophobic, racist comments from the scum who support those bogan teams.  I heard Stevens make that accusation about Brookie fans but he's a lying cheating knee leading prick so I don't believe him.  He looks weirder and weirder each time he's on the tele.  Plus he was wearing a brown suit.  total wanker.