• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
lol......

Everyone was probably out on the turps when this thread started.

This is what it's like for me every morning when its 3am in Aust and no one is up posting to us overseas yobbos!

edit: lots of birthdays for forum members today!!!

Kevinward777 said:

lol. A Boring 777. Not a Boeing 777. You should crash, then the adventure begins. Once you crash for the night, the boring can begin, except, I call it screwing. Call it whatever you like, it sure breaks the boredom. :p

Could you imagine the ooohhhs and aaahhhs that would come out of city folk, if they stood in the moonlit darkness of an outback stations back block? Just a little ridge in the middle of nowhere, listening to the distant dingoes howl, seeing the moon so huge, you'd swear you could poke it with a stick, and seeing the amount of falling stars and "shooting" stars that wiz across the sky all night.

Now that is something to behold!! Truly amazing. And doesn't cost anyone a cent. Get out there people!!!

globaleagle said:
lol......

Everyone was probably out on the turps when this thread started.

This is what it's like for me every morning when its 3am in Aust and no one is up posting to us overseas yobbos!

edit: lots of birthdays for forum members today!!!

I know! Selfish bastards sleeping and all that!

mozgrame said:
Could you imagine the ooohhhs and aaahhhs that would come out of city folk, if they stood in the moonlit darkness of an outback stations back block? Just a little ridge in the middle of nowhere, listening to the distant dingoes howl, seeing the moon so huge, you'd swear you could poke it with a stick, and seeing the amount of falling stars and "shooting" stars that wiz across the sky all night.

Now that is something to behold!! Truly amazing. And doesn't cost anyone a cent. Get out there people!!!

When you're right....you're right!!!!!

*pics taken by ge's much better half at Hawaii, 2013 :)

vn1Qh66.jpg

GZ5mDW7.jpg

miYn6jp.jpg

pKovxRe.jpg

Annnnd because the moon is awesome (as per postcards from home thread...!)

Sic9d6c.jpg

9.40pm here......tick tocking to midnight!

edit: for full awesomeness...click on the pic ya land lubbers! arrrrr

Oh great! Thanks @BOZO There goes my owner/operator plan. Uh, hang on, if I scroll up juuuuussst a little bit. NO! Too late. It's gone :(

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4