Boring stereotyped Rugby League

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
YAWN

Same stereotyped game plans for years. A monotonous march up and down the field, hoping for a penalty to aid the march, then run a block play and a kick to the corner.

Welcome to modern day Rugby League folks. These games are saved year in year out by close scores which ironically are simply a function of the boring football.The public will wake up one day.

Want to see a great game of footy,watch the England /NZ clash at the last World Cup. One ref, no wrestle, end to end.

THIS IS RUBBISH.

Throw in the Channel Nein sickening presentation and this is close to dead for me.

Last edited:
I am watching the Tennis.

First Williams now Djokovic and the stadium is empty. Must all be watching the SOO.

YAWN

Same stereotyped game plans for years. A monotonous march up and down the field, hoping for a penalty to aid the march, then run a block play and a kick to the corner.

Welcome to modern day Rugby League folks. These games are saved year in year out by close scores which ironically are simply a function of the boring football.The public will wake up one day.

Want to see a great game of footy,watch the England /NZ clash at the last World Cup. One ref, no wrestle, end to end.

THIS IS RUBBISH.
I woke up years ago. I'm about to switch over to 'Bosch.' Plus I've finally started reading Vol.1 of Churchill's 'The World Crisis 1911-18.' Kept me going during halftime.

YAWN

THIS IS RUBBISH.
A good 10 metres would help

Even the opening 10 minute softening up period is gone. That use to be the best part of the origin spectacle. The big guys hammering into each with all they had.
Now the first tackle of the game is yawn
But no longer do fictitious school principals write to the ceo of The League about the "abhorrent violence". So the product is homogenous and far more marketable to the masses, no longer just "a product" for the grass roots dyed in the wool follower. The folly being the grass roots follower spend more $ on "the product"

To me both the NRL and V8 Supercars appear to have had frontal lobotomies, and you can see same surgery being done as we speak on F1.

You sit in front of them and they kind of look the same, but their life essence has left.

If it wasn't for the fun we once had, I would get up and leave.

Thought the 2nd half was better than the 1st. Pretty gripping. But then I like those sort of games. Not many agree with me

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4