Booing Paterson?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
In one of the comments of an article about the game last a poster said that some Manly supporters booed when Patterson was stretchered off. Any truth in that? If so, poor form.

I heard booing and it is indeed bad form...Kitey was booed last week after the Thirdman throw, but that's typical of some feral Bronco supporters....and they get it from the even more feral Queenslanders.

I disagree 150% with it, just watch Rugby they all stand and clap injured players and that is the way it should be, for both sides.

I think the booing was something else. I heard it, too, but I'm sure something else was going on at the same time.

Nuff nuffs booing injured players is not on. As if we haven't had enough bad press in the last few weeks.

I didn't hear any booing but you usually get a bit of it so I'm not surprised.

We don't owe the enemy any respect though. They would never show any to us.

This is crap, it wasn't at Patterson. There was a bloke running down the stairs b/w bay 34 & 35 with a "We should be at Brookie" sign during the break in play. He got cheers & a standing ovation. A security guard (with a smile on his face) asked him to sit down so the bay started booing the security guard.

Bradza said:
This is crap, it wasn't at Patterson. There was a bloke running down the stairs b/w bay 34 & 35 with a "We should be at Brookie" sign during the break in play. He got cheers & a standing ovation. A security guard (with a smile on his face) asked him to sit down so the bay started booing the security guard.
Yep, that was it; I knew it wasn't at Patterson. :huh:

we were cheering this guy running down the stairs on our side when Patterson was down

315569_10150303396238697_521698696_7896901_631218081_n.jpg

Bradza said:

This is correct, then there was a boo when they gave the penalty to the Cowboys. It wasn't at Patterson and a lot of us were concerned because we remember what happened to Wolfy 2 weeks ago. No booing at Patterson himself on our side of the SFS (Bay 34). The other side where he went off and where the cameras and microphones are I don't know.

I didn't hear anything on TV. I'm glad it was something else, but there are people posting comments replying to an article who thought the booing was at paterson. Obviously they are wrong.

We booed the Refs for putthing Rodney on report, nothing against the injused Player. Patterson fell into his hip and hurt hìs neck- he is all ok. Shane should never have been penalised.

yeah I never heard any boos.

If there was, it would have been directed at the refs for awaring a penalty and placing rodney on report.

the kid with the sign was awesome. brought a big cheer!

You could hear a few seconds of booing on tv but also a lot of clapping as he was being carried off. Was clear it wasnt aimed at paterson.

Definitely not aimed at Patterson. It was when the security guard asked the guy with the sign to sit down. The penalty also seemed very soft for what happened and for it to go on report was a joke. Certainly not aimed at the player on the ground.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6