Bones in League weekly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eelcatcher

Reserve Grader
Nice fan pic of bones in this week's Rugby league weekly! However I thing the pic with the 2 girls at Ausgrid outshines your pic!

Lol

I got my nephews pic in there last year. It was his first ever manly game and he was so excited and decked out in maroon.
I also told the mag his birthday was the previous week :)

Rusty said:
I don't remember Bones being at the Titans game.

I was there. I haven't missed a game this year. The photo in the RLW is actually a picture from the titans game.

Actually I was pretty pissed as well, the drive home to Brizvegas the next day was one I should NOT have made.......I blame Bones...he's a bad influence on me.

All the more reason not to buy RLW. This 'Bones' fellow is a despicable character who should be ignored for the good of society.

bones said:
Matabele said:
Is a greater level of sobriety than what was on display at the titans game evident?

Absolutely not and if it annoyed you then I'm glad.

Didn't annoy me in the slightest. Glad to see someone having a good time. It was quite entertaining.

Matabele said:
bones said:
Matabele said:
Is a greater level of sobriety than what was on display at the titans game evident?

Didn't annoy me in the slightest. Glad to see someone having a good time. It was quite entertaining.

Yes, like when he dressed as a bogan for the trip to the Riff.

Jono said:
Matabele said:
bones said:
Matabele said:

Yes, like when he dressed as a bogan for the trip to the Riff.

Which reminds me.... I never did thank you you for loaning me your clothes. Thanks Jono.

jbb/james said:
Cant believe someone found a photo of Bones. I thought he was camera shy

I am mate... But when someone like Jamie Buhrer asks for a photo with me, how could I refuse?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4