Bon Voyage

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Have a good few weeks guys and try not to break into riots whilst I am gone.

Dan

Good luck with the move champ!

Your move to Hervey Bay will prove to be a good one.

If i'm ever up that way again I'll catch up for a beer or 20.

How will a metero sexual (I know how I spelled it) go in down town Harvey ? You'll be a real hit in the local mate !

We'll miss ya....ya bogan !

plenty of metros in Hervey Bay- just don't venture into Maryborough- feral central.

Welcome to the real world Dan !

I guess the cheerleaders can start to rest a little bit easier now! :) I am sure you may meet someone able to hold a debate with you down the Hervey local, but don't count on it. It is God's country after all, and that implies the local's infinite knowledge that there is a God. Good luck dude.

nodd link said:
plenty of metros in Hervey Bay- just don't venture into Maryborough- feral central.

Welcome to the real world Dan !

Maryborough A.K.A. Scaryborough

All the best with the move Dan. If you have problems with access up there you can always revert to smoke and a blanket. I'm sure someone will pick up the signal but they might struggle with the subtleties.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4