1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bold Prediction - Sorm game

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by silvereagle, May 17, 2013.

1. silvereagle

silvereagle Active Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 1
    Well if you go by the all the “expert” journo reports and betting odds, you wonder why we are even bothering to go to Melbourne this week. If you go by some of the great backs-to-the-wall performances that this great club seems to produce consistently over the years, then you think we are in for another great game. If you go by that embarrassing 40-12 drubbing we gave ourselves in last years major semi, then again you would have to say the boys will be up for a big one. There is a lot of redemption available for the boys in this game. I think it will be a beauty and if there is one team in this comp that can play us into form and blow our current cobwebs away....it’s the Storm. Manly by 18!!!

2. WESTIE

WESTIE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 9
    Go silvereagle......i think we will stand up and deliver in this game as well...go you eagles !!!

3. EagleFromMay1967

EagleFromMay1967 In bed before the room got dark.

Blue Mountains these days
    Ratings:
    +1,212 / 44
  4. globaleagle

globaleagle Où est mon chapeau Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +7,788 / 58
    Mtonday.

5. manlyfan76

manlyfan76 Parra Trolls are the best. Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Anywhere but Parramatta
    Ratings:
    +5,347 / 111
  6. dowdz

dowdz Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +853 / 5
    Lol. I am confident the boys will win. Got them 1-12 into cowgirls 1-12

7. HappilyManly

HappilyManly MWTS Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Freshwater
    Ratings:
    +11,498 / 254
    Manly 13+ with 40/20 kick :)

8. captainskin

captainskin Active Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 0
    My desire says one thing; my footy tips say another. :^(

9. RL Gronk

RL Gronk New Member

Ratings:
    +117 / 0
    Being realistic I think the storm 13 plus bellyache has apparently hammered them all week.

10. manlyfan76

Anywhere but Parramatta
    Ratings:
    +5,347 / 111
    My bold prediction = storm 30 Manly 28
    [hr]
    Gross, I hope they practise safe sex.

11. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    I would have been more optimistic about our chances in this game if it was 4 weeks ago. We are a little busted up at the moment and we are playing that way, errors are killing us. I'm not confident, but hopeful nonetheless. Heart says Manly, head (and tip) says Scum.

Hopefully all the Manly / Melbourne niggle is behind us. We can't afford another injury or suspension because of some stupid hot headed play. I'm looking for a good, solid, low error, COMPOSED, effort with no fallout. Never nice to lose, but if we must sacrifice a battle to win a war then so be it. I think our defence is good enough to keep us in the game, let's hope the attack converts some of those half chances we have seen being frittered away of late.

12. Ron E. Gibbs

Ron E. Gibbs Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,437 / 12
    I'd like to think the boys are still hurting from the beating we copped in the major semi-final down there last year and that they'll show up to win. But it seems like the harder we try the worse we play. Been that way for the last two seasons.
    Apparently this is the first time the teams have met both coming off a loss so it'll be interesting. Just wish we didn't have to wait till Monday.

13. eagleE

eagleE Active Member

Ratings:
    +92 / 0
    Well said Chip and Chase. Totally agree with all of it. I think we will try very hard maybe even too hard. A win would be great though it is unexpected.

14. niccipops

niccipops un echidna spillo mia bevanda Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +5,519 / 50
    Hate Monday night football.Three Monday night games in a row is ridiculous. Hate Melbourne. Sincerely hope for a win but most of all a gutsy effort and some improvement on ball control.
    Hopefully DCE's up for a big kicking game after some recent stuff ups. Hope Saint Billy Slater gets sent off. Go Manly!

15. panash

panash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +296 / 0
    i cant remember the last time i actually tipped against the eagles...

heart says Manly , but tip storm.. going on the last 3 weeks of our attack...
    i definitely think we have the roster to beat them , but not this week...

im willing to lose 1st position in my tipping comp for a Manly win..

Manly 2013

16. the mauler

the mauler Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,653 / 25
    Can never tip against my team, especially against the Scum. Shame on anyone who has tipped Scum to win.

17. Utility Player

Utility Player Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +456 / 4
    Darcey has nothing much on this week perhaps he could come down and punch ten shades of ****e into Billy Cooper and Cameron just for old times sake.

18. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,242 / 7
    God* bless you girl.

* (God meaning any particular element of any particular faith you so desire to follow of course)

19. Phantar

Phantar Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 0
    In Melboure.

20. manlyfan76

Anywhere but Parramatta
    Ratings:
    +5,347 / 111
    Bold prediction is that will lose the penalty count.