Boer War II

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
The last time England and South Africa met in a final the result was the death of many thousands of innocent South African women and children in concentration camps.

I wonder what the score will be this time around?

Well England won that little stoush, so for your sake I hope the Saffies can turn the tables.

This is like Melbourne v Brisbane in the League. I would like both teams to lose.

Just couldn't handle the Poms winning but the arrogance of the Saffies doesn't do anything for me either.

You really expect many on here to know of the Jameson raid Mata? even if you had spelt the good Doctors name correctly.

And who is your version of the Matable revolt while the Team is away carrying your analogy further?

History buffs are getting excited about this post. The rest are yawning!!!!!! World Cup Rugby rated against a turn of the century kerpuffle???? You are kidding.
:lol: ;)
Go the ref!!!

Touche Matas, I was going to use Ndebele but nobody would have known what either of us were talking about.

And CW, would you rather history or religion :)

World Cup Rugby rated against a turn of the century kerpuffle???? You are kidding.
:lol: ;)

You don't think there's not some "feeling" in this game?

And if the Argies had made it that there would not have been "feeling" and some small sense of being able to gain revenge on the 25th anniversary of the Falklands?

Medi talk about past wars. Most of us don't let history affect us like this. Remember that history books are written by the winners and from on perspective, despite what our Rodent of a PM thinks re the teaching of Aust History.

History books are written by the winners, thats garbage.

So you are telling us that there has never been something written by the losers??

I do agree however that some among us do dwell on the past somewhat.

Well there need to be some perks for winning :)

and yes perspectives are like assholes, we all have one and they are all different.

Medi talk about past wars. Most of us don't let history affect us like this. Remember that history books are written by the winners and from on perspective, despite what our Rodent of a PM thinks re the teaching of Aust History.

Let me assure you that 27 years after the Poms (and Fraser) buggered up the country of my birth, there is something that burns inside me that loves to see them get kneecapped, and kneecapped good.

It would be no different with the Argies and I can assure you the Boers are still very bitter about the genocide that took place in the Boer War.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8