Bob Stevenson Resigns from MWRLFC

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mjb136

MWSE fanatic
Premium Member
Just got this from Bob Stevenson

Dear...

After careful consideration I have decided I no longer wish to remain as a director of the current board of the MWRLFC.

It is then with regret that I write to inform you that I have tendered my resignation effective immediately.

I would like to thank you, the members, for your support and assistance and I have been proud and honoured to have represented you.

For all future Football Club related matters please address all correspondence to Darrell Williams by email at [email protected]

GO MANLY!

Best wishes

I doubt we will ever know but I know @vidmar was very keen for the FC to work better with the MWSE and that was starting to happen whilst he was chairman.

One thing you could never accuse Bob of was being in the " free sandwich brigade".

The Football Club will be far worse off for his departure.
I hope he didnt touch the wheel of cheese. Swear jar jack swear jar.

Thanks @vidmar for being the voice of reason between the two irreconcilable entities for so long. :clap:

Now you can concentrate on the resurrecting the Manly-Warringah Travelling Supportahs in your spare time :nod:

Oh, and see you up on the Hill - Go Maaaaaanly, Maaaaaanly :party:

Last edited:
I doubt we will ever know but I know @vidmar was very keen for the FC to work better with the MWSE and that was starting to happen whilst he was chairman.

One thing you could never accuse Bob of was being in the " free sandwich brigade".

The Football Club will be far worse off for his departure.
Hopefully we have a broader selection of Members who want to stand for the FC Board. Lats year the standing Members were the only ones who nominated for the election. :cool:

With all the angst caused by Tinkerbell and Bob Reilly, plus there past health issues, we need new blood on the Board.:wait:

Hang in there @Jonesyv2 ;)

Thanks for your efforts over many years Bob. Does this now mean that @vidmar will make a return to silvertails in a more regular capacity?

Bob is a substantial loss, very decent guy. He was consistently caused issues by that fat and grimey stain on mankind zorba peters. I feel that our club continues to go backward with these penn like dorks and filton/zorba type scum at the helm. I take heart knowing that Darrell Williams is still there. How good would it have been if he had smacked slimey fat zorba peters? Darrell would have crushed him to a pile of watery fat.

Bob is a substantial loss, very decent guy. He was consistently caused issues by that fat and grimey stain on mankind zorba peters. I feel that our club continues to go backward with these penn like dorks and filton/zorba type scum at the helm. I take heart knowing that Darrell Williams is still there. How good would it have been if he had smacked slimey fat zorba peters? Darrell would have crushed him to a pile of watery fat.
Have to disagree about Darrell being a constructive force on the FC Board.

The Members need to be represented on the Franchise Board to ensure our colours and venue remain @:cool:
There is nothing to be gained by having the ongoing conflict between the two boards.

Both Bob Reilly and Darrell have had legal issues with people on the Franchise Board. I can not see how it is beneficial to have them continue their private battles to appease their egos.:wondering:

The man with the cheque book has control, and that ain't the antagonists on the FC Board.:cool:

Currently Cliffy and Julie Sibra represent the FC on the Franchise Board.
So at least, we as Members have some calm heads there, overseeing the direction that the Franchise is taking us :)

Have to disagree about Darrell being a constructive force on the FC Board.

The Members need to be represented on the Franchise Board to ensure our colours and venue remain @:cool:
There is nothing to be gained by having the ongoing conflict between the two boards.

Both Bob Reilly and Darrell have had legal issues with people on the Franchise Board. I can not see how it is beneficial to have them continue their private battles to appease their egos.:wondering:

The man with the cheque book has control, and that ain't the antagonists on the FC Board.:cool:

Currently Cliffy and Julie Sibra represent the FC on the Franchise Board.
So at least, we as Members have some calm heads there, overseeing the direction that the Franchise is taking us :)

I made no mention of who is constructive, I was just saying how much I would enjoy seeing Darrell pulverise fat zorba. Our club is being run poorly.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's disappointing, Bob was a committed and passionate representative for us fans and will be missed. Sad to see him go and wish him all the best. I really hope it was a decision made on his own terms and not more petty blood letting.

Bob was always super helpful to Silvertails and a great supporter of this site. Thanks for all your efforts Bob and hopefully you can kick back and relax, and enjoy life as a mere supporter now.

Julie Sibra represent the FC on the Franchise Board.
The Sibraas are known for their common sense, apart from Grant , who I always thought was a bit silly.

Go and enjoy the footy now Vidmar, you've earned a beer. Sorry for drunken ramblings and dribbling in your ear at the Caxton last Saturday.

The Sibraas are known for their common sense, apart from Grant , who I always thought was a bit silly.
I knew Grant from Collaroy Plateau public, one of the funniest buggers you could ever meet.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2