Bob Fulton appointed Strategic Football Consultant

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Everything in the world is good again. I have every faith in the great Bozo Fulton!!

Now whoever we sign or don't sign for that matter, I have no doubt it will be in the very best interest of Manly!! We've hit the bottom and are now on the way back up.

Is that light at the end of the tunnel I see......

Some on this forum would beg to differ and nice to know you have a reason.

Some do I'm sure. And my reason is simple. Elgey is still in play and some twits tweet is far from the reality of of the inner mechanics of Toovey and this team. "Far fetched" as you call it, doesnt cover it.

I love bozo as a player and coach but he is very close to Zorba and Rick Penn..
He was part of the group that did meet with Forans manager and offered 2vs head if foz stayed.
If he gets in and helps 2v good but I wont be happy if the Penns have brought him in to move 2v on. It will be War then and the club wont get another cent from me and a lot of other sponsors.

If this is the end game I agree, it's a war!!

I'm not going to argue about Kane I have posted what I have been told that's all.

With the twitter thing why you're upset (or even joining the two things) with me about that I have no idea.

No problem. Elgey is still in play.

The twitter thing is obvious and not worthy of the repeat or retweet or repost or regurgitation or reinvention or re-examination. Just keeping it all honest and without rehash sh!t if you know what I mean.

If they do they are not forward thinking , although I do know that Bob is in the Penn camp BUT let's put that aside for now please!!
Penn won't bring in anyone who is not on his camp. They are only happy with total control. Remember Desmond? Remember the attempted take over of the FC?

After trawling threw more of the guy's tweets it is very apparent that he is driving an agenda and I'll delete that post.

No need DBK. If it transpires as correct then it can be a standout post in a rather dreary period of the clubs history. Or a point of ridicule. Either way, its testament to the target this club is to many people.

Metaphorically speaking!!

And not just me, most fans would be pretty pissed off if 2V was moved on.

I truly wouldn't be happy either Mark. For the record 2V needs to stay. Its the right thing for the club right now to stick and plan, not, cut & panic.

At the moment we have a period of vulnerability as a club. Whats going on now doesnt mean the Penns are on a path to exit or that failure is in the wind. We have setbacks but its actually from those set backs that this club will make the plans for the next 10+ years.

The machinations of wether we secure carney or myles or other players right now versus what we put in place to reach the next progessional stage (ala Penrith) are rather inconsequential.

What I know is that large steps are being taken and those steps must happen and no-one would even contemplate taking those steps if it wasnt for the long term future of the club.

Maybe what will happen is that the club will improve and things become so buoyant that the Penns exit with a profit and the club in good hands with the next generation. On that front I have no clue really but I will take note of the signposts along the way as if I owned the place and that is what i wanted to see happen.

Well is was nice feeling optimistic even if it only lasted for an hour.

Seems that's right. The ****wits on the silvertails forum can cast a grey sky over blue in 20 minutes.

Bozo doesn't tackle, score or even cut the ****ing oranges. But what he does do is bring some passion into the place thats been lacking since Gifty left.

If he is biro boys bitch, then so be it. I for 1 will hear none of it until the man lays his cards on the table.

Sorry but we don't need a 67 year old club legend, trying to pull the club out of the **** Mr Penn....We need current management and its hanger oners to do the job....If this is the best penn has well fark me, we are gone

Fair points, I'm of the belief that it's an appointment to assist 2V, but you read on Twitter (posted here) that suggests it's otherwise.

So all I'm saying if that's the end game many many fans will be unhappy.

I do not know what Geoff is like as a people manager, but he's surrounded by some good people, Steve Gigg (who I'm friends with) is a top man, and well respected by the players. Dave Penna is liked, lots of good people are there.

But perhaps he needs some help and if Bozo is it, then all good !!

Sorry but we don't need a 67 year old club legend, trying to pull the club out of the **** Mr Penn....We need current management and its hanger oners to do the job....If this is the best penn has well fark me, we are gone

What's wrong with being 67?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4