Bob Fulton appointed Strategic Football Consultant

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can't be anything but happy with this move... *waits for people to come up with insane reasons why this is a bad move*

If they do they are not forward thinking , although I do know that Bob is in the Penn camp BUT let's put that aside for now please!!

The good thing about it is that it absolutely abides by the fabric of our club - build from within!!

Get in there Bozo!! I know some people question his 'advice' during origin selection time, but given that it's the mighty sea eagles, his appointment can only be gold for us! Cannot wait for all this to unfold

Bozo has been helping stack the Beacon Hills older junior teams (he has Brett coaching there & his grandkids that play for them) by raiding good players from other clubs to the point where these other clubs now forfeit instead of playing Beacon Hills. This has forced the Beacon Hills "super teams" to seek games against inner Sydney teams. Not sure exactly how this is helping the Manly Warringah junior competition?
He's a winner

Could be the most important signing the club makes in the next few years. Great move by Penn. Bozo involved in talent identification and recruitment, with a strategic, long-term focus is the biggest priority right now, and brings a huge smile to the dial.

So is Bozo there to be the people manager in order to allow tooves to be the coach or is he there to assist the new coach?

I like it, the great Bozo directly involved once again,
That's Bozo, Joey and Tooves on the coaching staff, things are looking up.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4