Board Members

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rudi said:
mozgrame said:
Rudi? RRRUUDDDIIII!! Oh well, i guess he's gone :(

I have a life for Bob Jess Kransky I have no problem such to say tell the truth, as a supporter I'm not 1 like you seem to be who tow's the party line I choose to dig deeper. Cambo as for G Stewart what you say is correct but it don't mean he will be here next year. I guess we sit tight. My aim as a supporter is to hold people accountable and NEVER allow these rubbish clauses in contracts again.
No worries you gutless Rex hunt. Why don't you stop hiding behind an alias and tell us who you really are. Hasler is the reason the majority of get out clauses are there.

So Today you have said
T-Rex gone
Foran gone
G Stewart gone

Are we going to have anyone next year. In sick of so called fans like you popping up on here hiding anomously behind you keyboard spreading rumours and inunedo.

If you feel so strongly pm me your mobile number and tell me your concerns over the phone.

bob dylan said:
I don't toe no line other than to support my team no matter what.

I am what you might call SOLID.

mozgrame said:
my name is Graham, and i'm a Manlyholic.

You might get off the grog one day perhaps??

The old my country right or wrong? yep you are more solid then me because you believe

Cambo said:
Rudi said:
mozgrame said:

I have a life for Bob Jess Kransky I have no problem such to say tell the truth, as a supporter I'm not 1 like you seem to be who tow's the party line I choose to dig deeper. Cambo as for G Stewart what you say is correct but it don't mean he will be here next year. I guess we sit tight. My aim as a supporter is to hold people accountable and NEVER allow these rubbish clauses in contracts again.
No worries you gutless Rex hunt. Why don't you stop hiding behind an alias and tell us who you really are. Hasler is the reason the majority of get out clauses are there.

So Today you have said
T-Rex gone
Foran gone
G Stewart gone

Are we going to have anyone next year. In sick of so called fans like you popping up on here hiding anomously behind you keyboard spreading rumours and inunedo.

If you feel so strongly pm me your mobile number and tell me your concerns over the phone.
You want to take it there do you and I don't give a **** what your sick of I told you the truth bitch if you don't like it to bad.
So it is alright for you to come on with your innuendo or speculation but not others? if that's the case shut the forum princess I never said Foran is leaving I said he has been quiet lately as in FOOTBALL go back and read if you can Kiwi Eagle said he has a bad feeling me I'm not in the know so won't guess unlike others. For Stewart what you wrote was and is 100% right he has water tight contract but I stand buy he will be released to frre up cash disagree all you like but I have not defamed anyone as the truth is the truth.

Rudi said:
Cambo said:
Rudi said:
mozgrame said:

So Today you have said
T-Rex gone
Foran gone
G Stewart gone

You want to take it there do you and I don't give a f**k what your sick of I told you the truth bitch if you don't like it to bad.

You have no credibility.
You a nothing but a faceless poster

Cambo said:
Rudi said:
Cambo said:
Rudi said:
mozgrame said:

So Today you have said
T-Rex gone
Foran gone
G Stewart gone

You want to take it there do you and I don't give a f**k what your sick of I told you the truth bitch if you don't like it to bad.

You have no credibility.
Say's who you? and what have you got and why your at it point to what I have posted that is incorrect waiting waiting Very passionate Cambo but also a fool Vidmar lied that's it truth hurts and the fact he is a volunteer say's it all I repeat CLOWN UNIVERSITY and you come across as the head clown

Rudi said:
vidmar said:
Thanks to those people who alerted me to this post – you know who you are and I really appreciate your concern that I was being called a liar on a public forum.

Re T –Rex …OK – Here goes…

I was at a board meeting of the Football Club in October 2011 and one of the topics discussed was the contract for Tony Williams.

It was explained that his manager was originally looking to sign for 12 months but that a 2 year contract had been offered and signed (as seen, this news was confirmed and released to the public via a number of press releases and media conferences so confirmed what I understood).

It was explained to us during the meeting that there was no get out clause relating to coaching staff (as had been the worry for supporters for other peoples contracts at that time in light of the situation with Des Hasler)

Hence, it was my (and I’m told others) understanding that he was signed for 2 years with no “get out”

In light of the provocative post from Rudi (not sure who he/she is or why he/she would want to discredit me on here?) I have made a call and have now been informed that there was indeed a 2 year contract signed but that there is provision for the 2nd year of the contract to be negotiated at the end of 12 months (By both parties).

Of course I am deeply embarrassed and somewhat disappointed that what I was told is not exactly what was finally signed (albeit it is not a “get out” clause in the true sense of the term)

Now, bear in mind that contracts for players are with the Sea Eagles (not the Football Club) – they are managed and paid by the MWSE from their budget and company structure.

Hence, neither I nor any of my fellow board members are ultimately responsible for negotiating or signing these contracts and quite rightly so.

The deals are agreed at Sea Eagles board level (of which of course we hold 2 seats) and then signed by an authorised representative – here is not the forum to discuss the lines of communication regarding these aspects but needless to say I’m not happy and there was no benefit in me misleading members or fans (in fact the complete opposite is the case).

To Rudi – Please PM me if you have issues or want to check something?

Can I publicly tell you I take great exception to your claims that I lied to people or mislead them on purpose? – If you have issues with me or how I do things then fine, give me a call or arrange a meeting and I’m happy to hear your thoughts and I’m always open to constructive criticism?

However if you wish to criticise publicly or tell the world that you feel strongly that I’m not up to the task, also fine - People know who I am, where I can be found and that I'm open to discussion so how about you tell us who you are so we can continue this openly and people can have their say?

Also, whilst we are discussing facts - I'm not on the board of the NRL club (the MWSE), We are not struggling financially - read the thread about how good the Sea Eagles books are looking at present under the stewardship of David Perry and his team and, as the playing group are currently NRL Premiers then I guess overall we are not struggling too badly compared to others? - Gedda Grip mate?

Finally, I say to the rest of you…Sorry guys, I told it as I understood it and as I’d been informed – sorry about that – contact me if you like or grab me at Parra on the weekend and I’m happy to tell you the full story (sorry but not going to give the lazy journo’s any free column inches….)
Thanks guy's I will be releasing more hot info very shortly now I'll accept apologies the facts are HE has the clause and he will be leaving bag me all you like but with people like Vidmar involved in the club I fear for our future. I now what for you bury head in the sand fans to spin it. I'll be breaking more stories very soon stay tuned John the board is so clown university lol

Ryan said:
I don't care who, or what this topic is about - the methodology and approach was extremely inappropriate - sorry Rudi - you owe Vidmar an apology dude.

Why have a go at someone who volunteers their time for a passion we all share?

Jesus, I may whinge here and there about the team, and get torn for it, but this is over the top - and coming from me, that should tell you something.

I thought we all supported Manly here. This thread is embarrassing. I hope other teams supporters don't read it - there would be many questions raised as to the level of intelligence in our demographic.

What's embarrassing about flushing out the truth? don't come on here slagging people media and fellow supporters who said T-Rex has and out clause when he has we wouldn't except weasel words from politicians we shouldn't except them from people supposedly in the know. Maybe now we will ask more hard questions about other contracts G Stewart I wonder more news coming

Rudi, it's not the statement, it's the execution. Couldn't you have put it like this:-

Vidmar, could you clarify what you said about T Williams contract, because I was speaking to his brother, who mentioned he does in fact have an out clause, and he is suggesting T-Rex may be heading to The Eels/Dogs.

Cheers mate.

I bet you might have received different responses.

ok , my 2 bobs worth is this all rests on K FORAN , if he stays we will lose a couple off players , if he goes then the exodus might not be happening , as we all have been reading everyone is leaving and the sun will never shine , but things could be way worse we could be 35 mil behind or we could be a club that no one wants to buy players from , good players will always want to go to good clubs so as rudi today rambofan yesterday and Nevile nobody tomorrow will say their all going , the club is going nowhere so the players will come thu a few years ago no had heard of dce or foran now every club was or is chasing them life goes on :)

Rudi said:
mozgrame said:

How is the Frenchs forest tab Rudi or Rambo .
Jurnos are already all over this. Blame Scott Penn who did the deal with him and signed off on it.
2 year deal with a getout clause after one . Then tells everyone he signed a 2 year deal . Not good Scotty.

Rudi said:
mozgrame said:

I'm all for people being accountable so agree.

However, I find your posts somewhat hypocritical in that you are not being accountable yourself for this rant?

If you have an issue with the club and you are a member then you have a right to comment and ask questions.

There are any numbers of channels to do so and I've invited your comments via PM but as yet have not heard from you.

Contract negotiations and clauses in this day and age of the independant commission, potential increased revenue from TV rights deals, salary caps, Third Party Agreements etc etc are complex issues.

They are not written on the back of a fag packet and sold on a hand shake after a night on the ale any more.

I'd be interested in your credentials in advising the club how best to run and manage these aspects?

Being rude and inconsiderate to people on a public forum will not give you any great credibility in my opinion and from the posts above it would seem others tend to agree.

I'm leaving now to give of my own time to a Sea Eagles sponsors business network meeting (If you are there Rudi pop over and say hi and tell me what is troubling you?)

Mods, not sure what benefit this thread offers to supporting the club so might I suggest it is closed and deleted?

Rudi = Dan

Now that would be funny.

Rudi = Vidmar

Even funnier.

Rudi = Zorba or one of his mates

Pathetic.

Rudi said:
Cambo said:
Rudi said:
Cambo said:
Rudi said:

So Today you have said
T-Rex gone
Foran gone
G Stewart gone

You have no credibility.
Say's who you? and what have you got and why your at it point to what I have posted that is incorrect waiting waiting Very passionate Cambo but also a fool Vidmar lied that's it truth hurts and the fact he is a volunteer say's it all I repeat CLOWN UNIVERSITY and you come across as the head clown
Gees "rudi" your going on like a "good sort"
Tell your story walking or do what you normally do tell you boyfriends buzz and bulldog.

Exactly Ryan or,

Hey Vidmar on here a while ago you said T-Rex had a water tight contract for 2 years, I have heard otherwise and it would seem to me you have fed us some misinformation, care to comment buddy???

ALL in the way a message or question is delivered.

Your message wasn't delivered it was shot out of a gun like a bullet!!

Ryan said:
Rudi said:
vidmar said:
Thanks to those people who alerted me to this post – you know who you are and I really appreciate your concern that I was being called a liar on a public forum.

Re T –Rex …OK – Here goes…

I was at a board meeting of the Football Club in October 2011 and one of the topics discussed was the contract for Tony Williams.

It was explained that his manager was originally looking to sign for 12 months but that a 2 year contract had been offered and signed (as seen, this news was confirmed and released to the public via a number of press releases and media conferences so confirmed what I understood).

It was explained to us during the meeting that there was no get out clause relating to coaching staff (as had been the worry for supporters for other peoples contracts at that time in light of the situation with Des Hasler)

Hence, it was my (and I’m told others) understanding that he was signed for 2 years with no “get out”

In light of the provocative post from Rudi (not sure who he/she is or why he/she would want to discredit me on here?) I have made a call and have now been informed that there was indeed a 2 year contract signed but that there is provision for the 2nd year of the contract to be negotiated at the end of 12 months (By both parties).

Of course I am deeply embarrassed and somewhat disappointed that what I was told is not exactly what was finally signed (albeit it is not a “get out” clause in the true sense of the term)

Now, bear in mind that contracts for players are with the Sea Eagles (not the Football Club) – they are managed and paid by the MWSE from their budget and company structure.

Hence, neither I nor any of my fellow board members are ultimately responsible for negotiating or signing these contracts and quite rightly so.

The deals are agreed at Sea Eagles board level (of which of course we hold 2 seats) and then signed by an authorised representative – here is not the forum to discuss the lines of communication regarding these aspects but needless to say I’m not happy and there was no benefit in me misleading members or fans (in fact the complete opposite is the case).

To Rudi – Please PM me if you have issues or want to check something?

Can I publicly tell you I take great exception to your claims that I lied to people or mislead them on purpose? – If you have issues with me or how I do things then fine, give me a call or arrange a meeting and I’m happy to hear your thoughts and I’m always open to constructive criticism?

However if you wish to criticise publicly or tell the world that you feel strongly that I’m not up to the task, also fine - People know who I am, where I can be found and that I'm open to discussion so how about you tell us who you are so we can continue this openly and people can have their say?

Also, whilst we are discussing facts - I'm not on the board of the NRL club (the MWSE), We are not struggling financially - read the thread about how good the Sea Eagles books are looking at present under the stewardship of David Perry and his team and, as the playing group are currently NRL Premiers then I guess overall we are not struggling too badly compared to others? - Gedda Grip mate?

Finally, I say to the rest of you…Sorry guys, I told it as I understood it and as I’d been informed – sorry about that – contact me if you like or grab me at Parra on the weekend and I’m happy to tell you the full story (sorry but not going to give the lazy journo’s any free column inches….)
Thanks guy's I will be releasing more hot info very shortly now I'll accept apologies the facts are HE has the clause and he will be leaving bag me all you like but with people like Vidmar involved in the club I fear for our future. I now what for you bury head in the sand fans to spin it. I'll be breaking more stories very soon stay tuned John the board is so clown university lol

Ryan said:
I don't care who, or what this topic is about - the methodology and approach was extremely inappropriate - sorry Rudi - you owe Vidmar an apology dude.

Why have a go at someone who volunteers their time for a passion we all share?

Jesus, I may whinge here and there about the team, and get torn for it, but this is over the top - and coming from me, that should tell you something.

I thought we all supported Manly here. This thread is embarrassing. I hope other teams supporters don't read it - there would be many questions raised as to the level of intelligence in our demographic.

What's embarrassing about flushing out the truth? don't come on here slagging people media and fellow supporters who said T-Rex has and out clause when he has we wouldn't except weasel words from politicians we shouldn't except them from people supposedly in the know. Maybe now we will ask more hard questions about other contracts G Stewart I wonder more news coming

Rudi, it's not the statement, it's the execution. Couldn't you have put it like this:-

Vidmar, could you clarify what you said about T Williams contract, because I was speaking to his brother, who mentioned he does in fact have an out clause, and he is suggesting T-Rex may be heading to The Eels/Dogs.

Cheers mate.

I bet you might have received different responses.

I could have but I'm sick of people in the club shouting from the rooftop about media and the truth when everyone with any knowledge knew what the club was saying was untrue and funny how I said what is reality yet my credibility is being questioned. If you are involved in the club and decide to post inside information then the least we should get the truth not what people want to here. I don't think board members should be allowed to post

Rudolf, I mean Rudi, you should lie low. There are people based in The Hague looking for you in relation to war crimes you are alleged to have committed in Serbia circa 1995, after you left the French Foreign Legion. Or was it Hungary in 1944? You must be getting on in years.

No seriously mate, lie low and please don't come back!

Cambo said:
Rudi said:
Cambo said:
Rudi said:
Cambo said:

So Today you have said
T-Rex gone
Foran gone
G Stewart gone

You have no credibility.
Gees "rudi" your going on like a "good sort"
Tell your story walking or do what you normally do tell you boyfriends buzz and bulldog.

You have lost me now Cambo I'm going on like a good sort? mate I posted 1 thing you don't care for it fair enough I'm sure I'll sleep tonight. My boyfriends gee that's real cutting

Mark from Brisbane said:
Exactly Ryan or,

Hey Vidmar on here a while ago you said T-Rex had a water tight contract for 2 years, I have heard otherwise and it would seem to me you have fed us some misinformation, care to comment buddy???

ALL in the way a message or question is delivered.

Your message wasn't delivered it was shot out of a gun like a bullet!!

The question is mark who is loading the gun.
Rudi is that a Greek name????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7