Board Meeting Last Night?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Is there any news concerning last night's board meeting. Did Max or Penn actually turn up? Was Peter Peter sacked? Did all board members arrive sober? Did the club organise to protest to the NRL for discriminatory treatment re players and drinking? Are we going to appeal the $100 k fine?

Was Mayer's contract discussed?

Were some of the 'skeletons in the closet' 'put to rest'? Were any board members 'stabbed in the back' or did they let 'sleeping dogs lie'?

Or have we suddenly become professional and decided not to 'air our dirty linen' in the media?

(How many more metaphors can be used in the one post?) :)

Canteen Worker link said:
Is there any news concerning last night's board meeting. Did Max or Penn actually turn up? Was Peter Peter sacked? Did all board members arrive sober? Did the club organise to protest to the NRL for discriminatory treatment re players and drinking? Are we going to appeal the $100 k fine?

Was Mayer's contract discussed?

Were some of the 'skeletons in the closet' 'put to rest'? Were any board members 'stabbed in the back' or did they let 'sleeping dogs lie'?

Or have we suddenly become professional and decided not to 'air our dirty linen' in the media?

(How many more metaphors can be used in the one post?) :)

Mums the word.

willstyles link said:
Pretty sure it's tonight mate. Hopefully there will be a lot of questions answered by the morning...
That answers a few questions on why things are so quiet. Thanks Will, it is good that a someone knows what is going on. Worth some applause!!!

LOL CW....there was a news article today about whether Penn would show up. The meeting is scheduled for 7Pm tonight.

I am sure there will be news out of it almost as soon as it breaks up. I am bracing myself for more turmoil to be honest

Hopefully this means they've learnt to work their deals out behind closed doors and not make it a media circus - must be some very good reasons to postpone it for a few weeks.

I am pretty sure they were waiting  for one of the Penns to confirm they were attending

You can all kiss my ISTJ ass.  And if you want to take issue with that, well apparently I am "Able to tolerate conflict situations without emotional upheaval" so I'll be cool as a cucumber. 

The Gronk link said:
You can all kiss my ISTJ ass.  And if you want to take issue with that, well apparently I am \"Able to tolerate conflict situations without emotional upheaval\" so I'll be cool as a cucumber.  
  LOL  I have lots of ISTJs working for me.  That combination works okay.  But an INFJ working under and ISTJ, that's another story altogether ....

It will come as little surprise to some that I am ENTP though I feel more introverted these days, but that is more likely my entp arrogance about others

Matabele link said:
[quote author=The Gronk link=topic=179715.msg213792#msg213792 date=1237374959]
You can all kiss my ISTJ ass.  And if you want to take issue with that, well apparently I am \"Able to tolerate conflict situations without emotional upheaval\" so I'll be cool as a cucumber.  
  LOL  I have lots of ISTJs working for me.  That combination works okay.  But an INFJ working under and ISTJ, that's another story altogether ....
[/quote]

Where I work I heard that 95% of staff are either ISTJ or INTJ

The Gronk link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=179715.msg213793#msg213793 date=1237375341]
[quote author=The Gronk link=topic=179715.msg213792#msg213792 date=1237374959]
[/quote]

Where I work I heard that 95% of staff are either ISTJ or INTJ
[/quote]  Sounds like hell.  ;)

From the SMH:
"Yesterday's planned Manly board meeting between the warring owners, the Penn and Delmege families, has been postponed until April 1 to let the off-field problems affecting the club die down."

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4