Board Bust Up Cripples Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Budgewoi Eagle said:
Really only care about the team, the coach, the ladder.
There are no dramas with our coach and our team so Desperate housewives Rothfield is going back to the drawing board

Max Delmege posted this on Facebook a short time ago

I refer to rothfields article in the sunday self interest agenda driven paper today, edited by scott penn and peter peters..Bob reilly is once again being viciously undermined by the penn family [ of which peter peters is a member of ] for one purpose to take full and unfetted control of the mighty sea eagles for there selfish financial gain..[ remember when they initially got involved and registered the name " central coast eagles " behind everyones back...Making that move was motivated by money..I stopped that as when i privatised the club non negotiable conditions were..We stay at brookie and remain maroon and white " The penns already have defacto control of the licensed club " the manly warringah leagues club " Secondly the quantum group are the first to stump up funds when needed by the football club. The penn and peters familys want to rid the club of the current ceo dave perry, as they did with graham lowe so as they can install their own stooge to ensure their financial gain ..The article also reads the penn family have poured more than $20 million into the club to prevent it from going under..WRONG..The penn family put in a lot less than that amount to purchase all the leagues clubs premises for which they recieve a hansome return..[ i injected $12 million into the football club to save it from extinction,] My reward was the supporters appreciation, three grand final berths, two prmierships, 2008 40-nil, nrl record, This beats the almighty dollar..Please for the sake of our beloved eagles, i say to the penns find another money making venture, that doesn't include passionate supporters emotions

Wow! You can be really rich without any grip on spelling and grammar. I've wasted my life Mr Delmege!

Maybe I should run for the board with all my wonderful supporters cheering me on and break this deadlock once and for all to return to the RAMBOFAN inspired glory days of old !

Well the dogs must be farked now with their new CEO, I mean after all she is a former netballing sheep shagger

wombatgc said:
Budgewoi Eagle said:
Wow! You can be really rich without any grip on spelling and grammar. I've wasted my life Mr Delmege!

That's what you got from Max's post...:huh:

I think it's great that thanks to his gig on 2sm I can now read that whole passage in Max's own voice. But he is right. The bloke has had money lost money and now listens and converses with blokes who talk about pissing on their feet to cure their ailes on national radio.

But he would know. How much more than money those things he has done for our team and us as supporters means. Forty Nil. Thanks Max and god bless you.

Max is spot on with his comments, this IS what it's all about. And you have to love Max's passion for Manly, well done Champ

Some people might like Max's comments but it looks as if he is part of the problem - not part of the solution.

It just reeks of more ego, more assassination, more innuendo and more pouring of petrol on the fire. "My wallet is bigger than yours and I love the club more than you" stuff. Next Max will be labelling True Supporters!!

It is just his perspective on the problems, blaming it all on Peters and Penn. Blind Freddy can see that the Football Club with Bob Reilly and his minions is just as much at fault as Penns and most of us will never know what happens behind closed doors. Williams's claims of racist comments last month were laughable and this month seems just as ludicrous from the others. Passion from Max - yes, balance - no!!

What is needed is some peace between the warring parties, not more vitriol from 'yesterday's hero'!

Perhaps a sad indictment that it's necessary, but tape recording or even video taping of the conversations does seem reasonable. Minute taking aims to do something similar - but can't resolve some disputes about what was actually said/agreed because it is interpreted/summarised.

I'd discard the rest of what Buzz says as unreliable propaganda.

NRL urged to ‘fix’ board

http://newslocal.newspaperdirect.com/epaper/viewer.aspx

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8