Board Bust Up Cripples Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/whats-the-buzz-board-bust-up-cripples-manly-sea-eagles/story-fni3fbgz-1226671920197

The game's best CEO Todd Greenberg recently spoke of the importance of operating under a stable board."It's been an absolute pillar of our success at Canterbury to have a strong and stable board behind the footy team," he said.

I don't get into the whole boardroom politics within manly but I couldn't help but laugh at Greenburgs comment, "Pillar of our success at the Bulldogs"

What success? One premiership(which he had nothing to do with) 2 spoons and countless off field issues in 10 years?

The guy is an A grade tool yet he carries on like the dogs have won the comp every year he's been there. . Can't stand him.

He is a tool but makes a great point

Imagine what we would be look like with a functioning board?

Not again. Williams carry-on last month was petulant but this appears just as bad. When will they all move on for the good of the club!!!!

lsz said:
He is a tool but makes a great point

Imagine what we would be look like with a functioning board?

It would be great but as long as the team is always around, stays in manly and keeps performing then they can fight all they like.

Even the Dogs are advising us!! hmmm Look, a tape recorder isn't a problem but some would be worried what is REALLY being said.

"The game's best CEO Todd Greenberg recently spoke of the importance of operating under a stable board."

Now there's a joke! Gunna be dangerous when he's at the nrl admin I tells ya, gunna be dangerous.

That said, the board still should realise that Manly is bigger than all of those egos and stfu and get Manly going forward.

Otherwise it'll be time to drop some $$$$$$ on their collective butts then y'all get GE's Manly!

I mean grow the hell up already.

edit: that said, Manly playing this weekend? We are? So that's got nuttin to do with the board? Cool, so grogturd can go suck start a raccoon.

Buzz has such insight - not!

I would not trade the Footy achievements of Manly for a harmonious Board Meeting :exclamation:

Maintain the rage and secure more silverware:idea:

Funny how all this information keeps being fed to the newspapers.

A start would be to get rid of the person who continually leaks the information.

Stopped at the games best CEO..wanker.:(

Read the Ferguson beat up..had a laugh at Rothfield sending texts to ferguson and Mundine..as if they give a f#ck about the great "Buzz" and his morality issues. I would love to have read there real replies....if they bothered at all. :s

Agree

Manly SE is a private Company and its Board meetings are only reportable to the Shareholders.

Plenty of acrimonious meetings happen in Boards (see Gallop being flicked and the Sharks 'restructure' etc)

Manly seems to fascinate the DT:p

Are the Penn's still the major shareholder?

I thought it changed a while back and the Penn's are no longer the major share holder. So Rothtool's article is flawed. He should do his homework but he's lazy hack with no credibility.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/manly-memorabilia-puts-penn-control-to-the-sword-20120630-219gs.html

Hi Phil

images

what greenturd is trying to say ,

" we got their coach ( still couldnt win ) , tried to bust up their club , truth is WE AND I ARE JEALOUS OF MANLY ''

Manly 2013 !!!

I've got 20 cents sitting in the bank doing nothing, now I'm wondering whether to buy a couple hundred Quantum shares?

tookey said:
Funny how all this information keeps being fed to the newspapers.

A start would be to get rid of the person who continually leaks the information.

And I wonder who this might be???

The thing Phil failed to mention is quantum's parent company is loaded so they comment about the share price is meaningless.

They are good people I wish they could get the sh$t together and focused on the clubs ongoing success

Boring as bat **** Slothfield...But you didn't let me down...not a week goes by that u don't put sh1t on us, in someway.

Really only care about the team, the coach, the ladder.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6