Blues Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm happy with Beau Scott. He was a nightmare for Inglis the last time he was there.

Choc would have been the second forward picked after Gallen I reckon. He's always one of the best on the park when he plays.

Can't stand Reynolds but we've had structured robots in the halves since Joey retired. Reynolds has the mongrel and isn't afraid to take a gamble on plays.

Farah was brilliant last year and is by far the best option we have at hooker.

Bring it on. #@$% Queensland!!!

To me origin is so dead. A successful series will be DCE and Choc come through in-injured and Manly keep winning.

I still enjoy it.
That interest to see QLD lose obviously has grown year by year.

And the quality of the games - usual ref controversies aside - is pretty special, I'll admit.

Totally agree re no injuries for our pair.

Its not a bad team but its not great. Glad they have finally given Pearce the flick and picked a halves combination based on form.

The fact Farrah is fit will help. I jsut think the spine of QLD, like always, will control the game.

Sione Hopoate has been named in the NSW Under 16s, curtain raiser for SOO.

Reports in the local cafes has been that he is more like Will than Jamil :)

ManlyBacker said:
I see Gallen is suggesting Queeeeenslanders have two heads. Excellent. Get up them.
My respect for Gallen has dropped to a new low. I find it abhorrent that he chooses to mock people with multiple heads in his twisted attempt at humour. :mad:

Moondog said:
ManlyBacker said:
I see Gallen is suggesting Queeeeenslanders have two heads. Excellent. Get up them.
My respect for Gallen has dropped to a new low. I find it abhorrent that he chooses to mock people with multiple heads in his twisted attempt at humour. :mad:
Haha! Harmless banter from Gal. Hardly insulting. I have two heads, but one of them only has one eye. Gal mustn't be circumcised. Now that's twisted humour!! lol

Moondog said:
ManlyBacker said:

Gal was misquoted, he said that Queenslanders are half brained (Silvertail Members being the exception) :sleepy:

Moondog said:
ManlyBacker said:

Tasmanians and souff's supporters should boycott the game!

They have lost 8 in a row and now a great possibility it will be 9... instead of trying to be a humble leader and focus on attempting to restore some pride for NSW , the NSW CAPTAIN insults the opposition who currently have been champions for the last 8 years before kick off..

well done jock steroid gallen.... a great way to help the opposition lift even more...

This is why i just cant barrack for a team that has these loosers in it..

I don't mind the team actually. What I don't get is Jennings. I don't think he adds much to the side at all, apart from a few penalties. I would have left him out and picked Jorge. Jorge is made for SOO. He is big and powerful, he is calm and collected and he can play multiple positions if needed. At the very least, I would have a bloke like Jorge on the bench. I think he would run wild as a wide running back rower towards the end of each half, and could fill any injury woes from 1 through 5.

To put him on the field as a back rower may seem strange and too left field for some, but those same people probably thought it insane to play DCE as a lock too, but that worked out fine.

Be handy to have two heads in Sydney. With all the king hits/coward punching that goes on. At least you could get a couple of smacks in yourself if someone knocked out one of your heads, and lets face it, if one of your heads was a South's supporter, he's going to mouth off a bit every now and then. Maybe before going out on the drink, you should slip him a mickey so he goes to sleep early. Then you could enjoy your night out.

Reminds me of a Rodney Rude joke. Rude asks - How would you be if you were a Siamese twin and your nose was joined to your brothers arse? And you have to stab the prick because he won't stop eating beans. Then you have to hump his dead body around for a week trying to work out where to hide it.

MadMarcus said:
Alan said:
Moondog said:
With my luck if I had another head it would be a Souths supporter.

At least you would be eligible for some sort of welfare.

One the downside you will still have the same number of teeth as you do now.
And same amount of brains.....or maybe less brains. If you have an extra head and it's a Souths supporter does your IQ drop as a consequence???

Moondog said:
MadMarcus said:
Alan said:
Moondog said:
With my luck if I had another head it would be a Souths supporter.

At least you would be eligible for some sort of welfare.

One the downside you will still have the same number of teeth as you do now.
And same amount of brains.....or maybe less brains. If you have an extra head and it's a Souths supporter does your IQ drop as a consequence???

Well to get the quotient, if you add a souff's supporter, would require division with an irrational denominator, unless you are competent at conjugating surds, I would simply suggest that you accept ,in all probability that answer would be yes.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6