Blues team will be.....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nutzcraw

Bencher
1. Anthony Minichello
2. Matt King
3. Matt Cooper
4. Jamie Lyon
5. Eric Grothe
6. Braith Anasta
7. Micheal Monaghan
8. Luke Bailey
9. Danny Buderus
10. Brent Kite
11. Nathan Hindmarsh
12. Willie Mason
13. Andrew Ryan

14. Kurt Gidley
15. Steve Simpson
16. Ryan Hoffman
17. Anthony Tupou

Watch this space..........

I can see Jarryd Hayne on the Wing instead of Grothe. Monaghan won't be half, it will be Kimmorley (though radio rumours today were Mullen), Sadly I can see Ryles in the squad instead of Hoffman (isn't he a Qlder) but apart from this you are spot on I reckon.

If the team turns out as you suppose, the worst selection there will be Grothe.

He was terrible the other night.

I wouldn't be shocked to find Stewart on a wing.

I doubt Monaghan will be there, but stranger things have happened. I'd even be inclined to think that Gidley might be a chance at half.

Grothe ??? don't know, problem is that they like to pick big wingers in SOO so I think that will rule out El Masri and Stewart, maybe Luke Lewis is a smokey for a wing spot.

I'll be interested to see how Brett White goes against the Dogs pack, he may play himself into a bench spot, certainly a chance over Tupou.

I also wouldn't be surprised if Craig Wing gets a bench spot, he has put together a couple of strong games the last couple of weeks and seems to be back to his best. Has good utility value and has been there before.

Monaghan wont get a gig.

Bozo wants Mullen, but the other 3 (plus Murray) want Kimmorley.

I think JL sealed El Mazris wing spot with his poor goal kicking on Friday night.

The side will be:

Mini
El Masri
Lyon
Cooper
King
Anasta
Kimmorley
Kite
Buderus
Bailey
Mason
Huge Arse
Ryan

Gidley
Tupou
Simpson
White

And Nutz, Tonie Carroll looks certain to gain selection for the Maroons.

What was that comment you made recently?

hayne or El Magic for Grothe, he is sadly out of form.

Wont say anything about Monaghs in case you know something lol

Hoffman is NSW he played city country CW, you may have him mixed up with Storm back rower Dallas Johnson ???

hayne or El Magic for Grothe, he is sadly out of form.

Wont say anything about Monaghs in case you know something lol

Hoffman is NSW he played city country CW, you may have him mixed up with Storm back rower Dallas Johnson ???
You are right Pepsi. Hoffman will be a good chance to get in then, though Gallen might also be in the picture. Choc Watmough will also press for a place (wasn't he good against Parra) but at this point is probably an outsider.

I think that is a great looking side. Would have no problems with Grothe getting selected. He wasn't great against Manly, but he had a good Origin series last year, and he is an Origin-built winger. Hazem is not.

I'd happily take Monas over Kimmorley/Mullen, but can't see it happening.

My only concerns with that team is that it has 3 backrowers on the bench. But I suppose that evens up when you factor in that Bailey/Kite can both play big minutes, Mason can move into the front row and Simpson covers backrow/front row.

I'd be happy to see that team selected tomorrow night.

Ok, This just in:

Hayne will be sleceted ahead of Grothe and Mullen will play instead of Monaghan.

They are also tossing up between White and Hoffman for that final bench spot.

Doug, I said if Tonie Carroll plays Origin this year i'll run nude to the ST get together. :lol:

Gee you really went out on limb with your original team. Your "watch this space" predictions on Monas, Grothe and Hoffman lasted all of half a day after rightfully they were exposed as being a little too laughable. You then took on board the widely reported views that Mullen, Hayne and White would be there.

But good on you for giving yourself a pat on the back though.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4