Blue Tongue Home Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Tareeeagle

Reserve Grader
Can anyone tell me how long it has been that members can't use their cards to get into "home" games @ Blue Tongue? I was at the game yesterday hoping to cash in one of the two home games that come with my Country Wings membership and was told that as it was an away home game my card wouldn't work. I then read the card and it does say two games at Brookvale Oval. It has been a couple of years since I have been to a game @ Gosford but have been able to use my card in the past. Gosford is quite a bit closer to home than Brookvale, so it would have been pretty handy to get in with my card. Any info would be much appreciated.

I agree. Country membership should be rewarded with entry into Bluetongue. What does one get with a country wings membership?

We will honour BlueTongue as a home game for Country Wings members, however as a Ticketek venue we need to know in advance so we can post you out a ticket for the game. Did you speak with the membership team yesterday? They were set up on Dane Dr and should have given you a ticket into the ground.

All other Brookvale Oval memberships do not however include our BlueTongue games. This has been the case at least for as long as I have been at the club. In the past they had been included but we had received so much negative feedback from Members unhappy about paying for a Gosford game they had no intention of attending the club decided to remove those games and reduce prices accordingly.

I phoned the membership team about this last week as I was thinking about travelling down for the Warriors game with the young bloke. Was told that the membership could be used at Brookvale only & not Bluetongue.

Unfortunately Larissa, I did speak with the people at the membership tent. We were told that we could have got in if we hadn't already used our away game privilege. As I had used them for the Melbourne game in May I assumed I was out of luck and went and bought 2 tickets from the outlet. I did make the point of telling the young guy that we had Country Wings memberships, but this didn't make any difference. Maybe a training issue?? Anyway thanks for getting back to me, next time I won't just assume and will check with the club before hand.

ManlyArmy said:
Every club that has a home game up there, members have to pay.

I don't think that is correct. I have a mate who is a souths supporter and for Friday nights game he told me they were given a code to purchase tickets for free.

Ill have to take it up with them. There has been some ambiguity on this in the past we are actually clearing up for next years packages. In 2014 all home games will be counted as the home allocation for country members no matter where they are played.

Central Coast Eagle said:
ManlyArmy said:

I don't think that is correct. I have a mate who is a souths supporter and for Friday nights game he told me they were given a code to purchase tickets for free.

Is his name Jace?

bones said:
Central Coast Eagle said:
ManlyArmy said:

Is his name Jace?

It is actually, Darren decided he was getting to old and moved him on, so I picked him up and we are best mates now.

Larissa said:
Ill have to take it up with them. There has been some ambiguity on this in the past we are actually clearing up for next years packages. In 2014 all home games will be counted as the home allocation for country members no matter where they are played.

Hey Larissa, will their be an option to purchase all 12 Manly home games next year, instead of just the 10 at Brookie? Or will this depend on whether a home game or two are moved interstate?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7