Blue arsed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
7 minutes into the game and already two idiotic penalties conceded by Dumbmough. Lucky his team mates can defend their hearts out, but they don't deserve to.

Terribly biased commentary from Fittler too BTW.

When we do have the ball though we are playing wonderfully direct.

Very harsh, but can't say I'm surprised! I don't think there was anything in the first penalty. The Ref said he had his hand and used his knee but the replay doesn't back that up and the second one I think he had to play at the ball, he was the only one near it. And to be honest, I'm not sure even Matai touched it and he probably the thought the same thing so it should have been play on.

As for Freddy's commentary. He's been a lot more complementary as the game has gone on. Not sure why people can get so upset with commentators. To be honest I like a commentators past history with the club coming out in their calls. The ones I don't like is where its not so obvious. I really didn't like Matty Johns calling games because all he would do is wrap his mates and anyone he coached.

LOL.......Couldnt help but smile & think that the penalty in the 5th minute would conjure up this very thread. The penalty was a ref error by the way.

Jatz Crackers said:
LOL.......Couldnt help but smile & think that the penalty in the 5th minute would conjure up this very thread. The penalty was a ref error by the way.

Yep the refs hammered us in the first half!!

Why bother Mata ??? Do you really think he will ever change. It's like hoping that by some miracle he will learn how to catch. Just accept there will be penalties and cross your fingers they don't cost us a game.

**** off back to Africa and support union matas u are nothing but a moron and wouldn't have an objective bone in your body. You are a bitter and twisted twat

Normally I think Cambo is full of it but he's almost right on the money here. Can't blame Choc for the rubbish refs.

Matabele said:
Did Watmough get hooked or was he impersonating the invisible man after he gave away his dumb penalty average?
Lmao, he was into everything, suppose it is easier for people watching with both eyes to see though

Choc was pretty fired up today and had a good game. T-rex is the player that i can't stand and must not be re-signed. Robinson or Harrison would do better than Williams comming off the bench

He still offers lazy slow rubbish and it is no co-incidence that penrif scored 2 late tries when he came onto the field. He should have got to Tahu earler but was just jogging accross the field.

We are much better with Oldfield and robertson on the wings than t-rex.

Cambo said:
f**k off back to Africa and support union matas u are nothing but a moron and wouldn't have an objective bone in your body. You are a bitter and twisted twat
Come in convict.

Those criticising Choc should take the time to watch the replay in an unbiased manner. The 2 penalties at the beginning of the game were just simply wrong. Neither should have been a penalty, they were absolutely a refereeing error. The rest of the game I thought he was very strong and in fact was given 1 point by the ABC commentary team and I couldn't argue with that.

If you want to measure a player by the penalties they concede, then there should be a separate thread on Glenn Stewart, he gave away a few that were penalties.

By the way I'm not advocating that, Glenn was strong again. This obsession some have about Choc is getting thoroughly boring.

Nice post mate but your wasting your time. Our Zulu friend doesn't know the meaning of the word objective

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8