Blood tests

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
Today's SMH (15/11/13) has an article that states that six Roosters players had elevated blood readings for the banned substance human growth hormone. Noone from the club denied it, the only comment was that retesting showed normal levels. OK, how long after the elevated readings were identified, was the retest given? This whole story stinks, as does the Roosters club and the NRL for sweeping this mess under the carpet.

This is a rehash of an old story - Roosters said that Polynesians naturally have high HGH :dodgy:

http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Thread-Hmmmmm-Roosters-in-a-spot-of-bother?highlight=Roosters

I have heard that the mere presence of OMG SBW can cause elevated levels of HGH in mortals. The call it the OMGSBWHGHFAPFAP effect.

DSM5 said:
Today's SMH (15/11/13) has an article that states that six Roosters players had elevated blood readings for the banned substance human growth hormone. Noone from the club denied it, the only comment was that retesting showed normal levels. OK, how long after the elevated readings were identified, was the retest given? This whole story stinks, as does the Roosters club and the NRL for sweeping this mess under the carpet.

This^ and that prick S Hayne.
****ing cheats :mad:

HappilyManly said:
This is a rehash of an old story - Roosters said that Polynesians naturally have high HGH :dodgy:

http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Thread-Hmmmmm-Roosters-in-a-spot-of-bother?highlight=Roosters

Cordner was born in Taree which I thought was in Queensland not Tonga

mickqld said:
DSM5 said:

This^ and that prick S Hayne.
f**king cheats :mad:

100% agreed

HappilyManly said:

I don't think martin kennedy is a Polynesian so what is his excuse.
All sounds a bit lance armstrong to me

They tried to test Shame, but they couldn't get a drop of blood out him.

Hey, what's the difference between a vitamin and a hormone? You can't hear a vitamin.

Sorry mate but I think you are on something yourself if you are going to buy into that.
Yes maybe Red Pills before someone jumps in and says this :)
One thing I am pretty sure of is that they are definitely cheating the cap.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7