Blanket warning, tone it down

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I truly understand everyone's frustration and angst at that game. Losses are hard to cop but being robbed of an opportunity to win a game is even harder.

Despite this I just ask for a little decorum. This site is frequented by ALL manly fans that means children too. There really is no place for people being called names, being sworn at or for any level of abuse.

We welcome visitors from fans of all teams and all walks of life and we want to foster an environment where everyone feels welcomed.

So please let's just tone things down a little, if I keep reading some of the things I am members will be given a temporary spell from the forums for 2 days where they will be unable to post.

I know it won't cone to that, but please vent your frustration in a mature and clean way,

Cheers
Dan

Not just you mate I read stuff from about 5 people I thought was borderline

Mmmm i think i might have crossed the line,they last few posts in that firefight were more of a joke than anything else.....He accused me of using tampons......i use pads ffs! get with the 21st century

It won't be the same without Cambo's four lettered observations.
I vote he gets special dispensation !

Today is another day, if you dont take a loss hard you are not a true supporter

Your all a bunch of.....oh wait....it's the NEXT day....
And look at Danners, pulling rank....nice, mate....
I thought it was all fun last night.

To be honest, after re-watching that no try this morning mate, there DOES have to be more said about it. It wasn't even a 50/50 call. It was just wrong - so I may have got that wrong last night.

That being said, my point about George stands - love his passion, and heart. These things happen.

Also, the Hoppa 8 point try was 50/50, so happy with that decision.

We were beaten by a poor fist 60 minutes.

I also loved T-Rex input. He needs more minutes.

Matabele said:
Cambo said:
MB59 said:
It won't be the same without Cambo's four lettered observations.
I vote he gets special dispensation !
Seconded

All it does is betray his limited intellect.
Keep telling your self that Sharka Zulu your a myth and you know it. You puff your chest out but your all style and no substance

At least I have one of them. You can say the C word over and over again but it doesn't suggest style or substance.

Mata, do you ever come down to Brookie by the way? Would love to meet you, do you sit on the hill with the big group?

Darren said:
Mata, do you ever come down to Brookie by the way? Would love to meet you, do you sit on the hill with the big group?
I used to try and get there once a year when I lived in NSW, bit harder from Queensland. I hope to this year or next though.

Unfortunately can't make the Double header at Suncorp this month, I'd promised my boy a father/son camp in Townsville before the draw was released.

Matabele said:
At least I have one of them. You can say the C word over and over again but it doesn't suggest style or substance.

I don't need the c word out debate you sharka

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4