Blake Leary

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sorry @Mark from Brisbane Leary is out the door as well, Lussick just mentioned it on Instagram.
Well that's a bit disappointing in my opinion. @ markfrombrisbane I am with you on Leary, I think that on his day he can bring a lot to the team. Today we lacked energy except for Korisau and Taupau, but then Leary came on and involved himself in absolutely everything. He was enthusiastic, physical, didn't get stood over.

we never saw the best of this young man to be honest ! This year was definitely not a year to judge his ability.

25 years old born in Monavale in exchange for a 30 year winterstein who will be retired in a year or so ?????

they are not only cleaning out the old footy department but all their recruits as well

Blake if you ever read this thread mate i want you to know i have been supporting Manly since 5 years old I am now 35, my name is Andrew which actually translates into the meaning of Manly.

Do not give up on your career mate you are very very talented and this year was a messed up year.

You are a victim of the Toovey era, chin up mate i am so dissapointed we did not see you in full flight , chin up mate, wish you the best

Glad he's getting a run for the Cows. We'd be going OK with him in reggies this year and called into the top side when needed for injury etc. Hooker though...maybe not. He said himself that he hated playing hooker, and agreed he was rubbish at it. He's only played there cos he has the right body shape, really!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6