Blake in frame for assistant coaching role

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bearfax said:
But Jack Gibson has retired from coaching hasnt he?

Jack Gibson? Where the hell did you pull that name from? He's more than retired from coaching. He retired from life back in 2008.

Bearfax said:
T'was a little humour Jethro.

If we could bring back dead coaches, I would be bringing Ron Willey back, and then when Beaver retires they can team up together...nine months later we would have ready made coaching replacements.:p

Parras assistant coach is my vote, not real fan of Tony Iro and didnt set the world on fire when he was in charge of the warriors (2 week period, not long to judge at all). We need someone fresh !!

Masked Eagle said:
He's probably not looking for the best person to be a head coach, but maybe someone to look after a certain area of the game, or someone who has similar philosophies, or maybe someone to challenge his decisions to keep him on his toes?

Some guys are better as tactitions and some are better man managers.
It depends on what you need.

IMO guys who the game comes naturally to don't make the best coaches, it's the guys that had to work extra hard to get where they got that make the best coaches. They know and understand how hard you have to work to get to get the success you want.

Tony Iro would coach the players how to do sweet FA on the field for 90% of the time for a 100% pay packet.....

StuBoot said:
Masked Eagle said:
He's probably not looking for the best person to be a head coach, but maybe someone to look after a certain area of the game, or someone who has similar philosophies, or maybe someone to challenge his decisions to keep him on his toes?

Some guys are better as tactitions and some are better man managers.
It depends on what you need.
And depends on what you can afford. Plenty of money in rugby these days.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6