Blake Green

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Another rumour Great.

From what I have seen goes good. We have always done well with a pommie.
Another rumour Great.

From what I have seen goes good. We have always done well with a pommie.

Green is and Aussie : He went to Westfield sports High (South west Sydney) played in England for a few years because he couldn't make it in NRL. In September Green will be 30 years and you have to remember he is playing under Craig Bellemy who provides a great structure for his players to succeed where they wouldn't elsewhere .

Green is and Aussie : He went to Westfield sports High (South west Sydney) played in England for a few years because he couldn't make it in NRL. In September Green will be 30 years and you have to remember he is playing under Craig Bellemy who provides a great structure for his players to succeed where they wouldn't elsewhere .

So it's a rumour that he is a pommie?

He has been pretty good over the past two years. He would be pretty cheap and eould provide structure. I say go for him.

Seriously can someone with a brain knock some sense into whoever is running our recruitment.

We do not need another cheap, over the hill, average, with little to offer player....!

That is a no to Green from me.

Seriously why would the Purple Scum even consider letting him go if he was quality??? They wouldn't simple, please no more club rejects.....!

Seriously can someone with a brain knock some sense into whoever is running our recruitment.

We do not need another cheap, over the hill, average, with little to offer player....!

That is a no to Green from me.

Seriously why would the Purple Scum even consider letting him go if he was quality??? They wouldn't simple, please no more club rejects.....!

They are letting him go because the big 3 have gotten bigger contracts which means less room in the cap. Seriously start watching him play, he is a very handy player and will go well alongside DCE.

This will be a great value for money signing. Obviously we are keeping the coins in the piggy bank for bigger assets.

They are letting him go because the big 3 have gotten bigger contracts which means less room in the cap. Seriously start watching him play, he is a very handy player and will go well alongside DCE.

Yeah fair enough that may be the case.

But the purple scum should have a few bucks left as they are not resigning Koroibete and who knows if Slater will be back next year. And besides they are apparently going after Kodi Nikorima, who I think may be a better option for us to go after as well. Who would be cheaper, immediately, Blake or Nikorima? And who would be a better option long term?

Just my thoughts, Green has glimpses of skill but I am just not sold on him at this stage.

He has about 3 years in him, it will take time for the new halves combination to gel and then when he is moved on we are left to start over again. Find a half for the long term.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6