Blake Green 2017

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Possible 2017 backline based in no more signings

1.Trbojevic
2.Tafua
3.Walker
4.Matai
5.Wright
6.Green
7.Cherry-Evans

Pretty good backline just think Skivvi may retire and hopefully we can get a better winger than wright.
Take Tafua out to and mail him to England. He won't be resigned.

Possible 2017 backline based in no more signings

1.Trbojevic
2.Tafua
3.Walker
4.Matai
5.Wright
6.Green
7.Cherry-Evans

Pretty good backline just think Skivvi may retire and hopefully we can get a better winger than wright.

That backline is simply not good enough.

(Hit the disagree button for 1000th time)

That backline is simply not good enough.

(Hit the disagree button for 1000th time)
DCE and Green whatever - that combo will work if the forwards can do something, but we would most likely be best suited to something like

1. Hardaker (swap for Snake)
3. Tom Turbo
4. Walker

I have no idea who should play wing - I only know that they do not currently play for Manly. I'd like them however to have height, speed, the ability to catch a kicked football on the full and the ability to defend at an NRL level. Preferably young and not Josh Mansour types.

We have money being freed up so we should be able to plug holes. We still need a good prop, a second rower like Lowe and NRL level depth. Good luck Bozo...

Last edited:
DCE and Green whatever - that combo will work if the forwards can do something, but we would most likely be best suited to something like

1. Hardaker (swap for Snake)
3. Tom Turbo
4. Walker

I have no idea who should play wing - I only know that they do not currently play for Manly. I'd like them however to have height, speed, the ability to catch a kicked football on the full and the ability to defend at an NRL level. Preferably young and not Josh Mansour types.

We have money being freed up so we should be able to plug holes. We still need a good prop, a second rower like Lowe and NRL level depth. Good luck Bozo...
Hardaker to panthers immediately swap for seraygo

Is Hardaker signing with them long term or is he with them to the end of the year?

700k.........That is absurd

Green is a solid player but if we pay 700k for him we are in the sh*t

Who ever the clowns in charge of the club sign one thing is for sure the player will not be getting any better under the current coaching team.

350k a year isn't too bad for a 5/8, we need to spend money on some aggressive forwards! Gillet is an animal in attack and defence.

Gillett & Guerra would be decent
Still love 1 big ugly tough Kevin Ward style no nonsense front rower to lead the battle & add the missing aggression.
Rapana from Canberra would be the perfect outside back option if available.

I reckon manlys plan for the future is sign green on a 2 year deal till the cap goes up than we will get foz back. He is off contract next year and I reckon he will come back. I've heard plenty of rumours about it around everywhere including RLW and Sportal. Great plan. It would explain the club not going after expensive players this year. And we will have plenty of cash for Foran with plenty of retirees

I reckon manlys plan for the future is sign green on a 2 year deal till the cap goes up than we will get foz back. He is off contract next year and I reckon he will come back. I've heard plenty of rumours about it around everywhere including RLW and Sportal. Great plan. It would explain the club not going after expensive players this year. And we will have plenty of cash for Foran with plenty of retirees
I hope not but if he has a get out clause as has been reported why would the club bother with green and just not get it done for next year. Skivvie and killer gone should cover him. I wouldn't give him the price of a middy.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6