Black pearls words

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
even Wayne Bennett came out publically and endorsed Tooveys ability as a coach ! Coming from the most experienced coach in the business !

That 20+ belting we gave the Broncs last year in Gosford is what Geoff Toovey coached teams, will be remembered for and the 2014 SF against the dogs !

Did anyone else read the snippet in the RLW about a certain coach who isn't allowed to pick his side?

It states that his overseer writes down the team list on a bit of paper & hands it to him.

I think we all know who this is.

If anyone else has the RLW, maybe they can copy it here for all to see.

Could be talking about the blues as well

Speaking of the perennial five-eighth debate, and lack of creativity...it seems a bleeding shame that we keep one of the best ball-playing forwards in the NRL in our reserve-grade side (Mateo). Horses for courses or whatever the saying is - we aren't creating anything, so get a creative player on the field rather than Brown. Sure he may be a lazy gob****e at training and that is why he has been dropped, but he can set up a play and create a break, and that is entirely what we need right now.

image.jpg
Did anyone else read the snippet in the RLW about a certain coach who isn't allowed to pick his side?

It states that his overseer writes down the team list on a bit of paper & hands it to him.

I think we all know who this is.

If anyone else has the RLW, maybe they can copy it here for all to see.
(Not a good reproduction.)
Things that make you go Hmmm?

Speaking of the perennial five-eighth debate, and lack of creativity...it seems a bleeding shame that we keep one of the best ball-playing forwards in the NRL in our reserve-grade side (Mateo). Horses for courses or whatever the saying is - we aren't creating anything, so get a creative player on the field rather than Brown. Sure he may be a lazy gob****e at training and that is why he has been dropped, but he can set up a play and create a break, and that is entirely what we need right now.
He
Is
Injured

He's spot on, and it fits with Barretts personality I'm afraid.
I feel like I'm the only one that's angry, and I'm even angrier than ever because I don't think this team is even coached to lift their attitude, let alone it coming in response to, lets face it, **** results.

It doesn't help with the invaders either - Myles and Walker are too mild mannered, Lewis Brown is a lightweight, and TPau is a fool who only fires up when the result is over. They play as if they are trying to create a nice stats sheet, rather than backing themselves and having a go and putting their bodies on the line.

Gosh it's Thursday and I'm still whingeing, I'm usually over it by Tuesday and pumped for the next weekend.

NYEagle
Clearly you have missed my posts since round 1. Barrett is a dud and needs to go NOW!

Matteo to fix all our problems ? This could be probably the most silly post ever. The guy has no work rate. crap defender,bad attitude just what we need. Lol had a tough day at work you've just cheered me up thanks.

Matteo to fix all our problems ? This could be probably the most silly post ever. The guy has no work rate. crap defender,bad attitude just what we need. Lol had a tough day at work you've just cheered me up thanks.
Mr (or Mrs) positivity squeaks again...

True, but I'd still want a creative ball-playing backrower in my side if I had a serious creativity issue...
I do not disagree with some creativity in the forwards however I thought we were talking about the halves?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4