Biting the bullet

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambo1987

Bencher
Hoppa has stated his favourite postion is fullback and if it comes down to keeping Hoppa to play fullback and losing either Robbo, Wolf or Snake.
The Bulldogs will give him fullback and move Barba to the bench.

Who would it be.

Most would pick Robbo but Wolfie and Snake are struggling with fitness.

Dont want to be in this meeting to sort it out.

Bad luck to jnr Poppa then,Brett Stewart is the quintessential prince of brookvale and also,at 18 he wont take over from Brett,im guessing when his 25 possibly

Where has he stated his favourite position is fullback? To me I think his best long term position is centre. That sort of footwork, combined with his speed and strength is best utilised in the centres.

I've said in other threads though I'm worried that the position young Hoppa might want to play could be a factor in his next contract. Especially if other clubs are promising he can play in whatever position he wants.

Both the bulldogs and dragons could use a fullback next year. Boyd will leave the dragons and Barba is pretty much wasted at fullback for the dogs. I wonder how long it will be before Hoppa's name starts getting mentioned in possible Blues line ups?

mozgrame said:
Both the bulldogs and dragons could use a fullback next year. Boyd will leave the dragons and Barba is pretty much wasted at fullback for the dogs. I wonder how long it will be before Hoppa's name starts getting mentioned in possible Blues line ups?

MG suggested on the Sunday Roast that he could be a Blues bolter, with no other fullback really putting their hand up for selection.

R u serious Barba is electrifying at fullback and its his best position by far. They will be after hoppa to replace idris in the centres.

EagleRock40 said:
mozgrame said:

MG suggested on the Sunday Roast that he could be a Blues bolter, with no other fullback really putting their hand up for selection.

MG also left Jamie Lyon out of our team. There are plenty of dumb statements said by footy commentators during each and every week but if you were to do a top 10, MG would consistently have about 6 or 7 each time.

Whilst you could argue there isn't a more inform NSW fullback, I'd have to agree with Gus. Its just too early for him.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Have the people commenting on barba actually watched him ? He has been great at fullback

he is scared ****less of catching the ball under pressure though.
The amount of ball that they let bounce on the weekend was criminal. They were lucky they were up against a woeful team to be honest.

However in attack Barba is sensational. I can't see him fitting into any other position besides fullback. He would be wasted on the wing, too small for centres and not really a half.

So give him catching practice and he will be as good as Matty Bowen was at his best, if not better

MG also stated the dragons were gone when they lost to the sharks...

Fox sport were saying that his favourite position is fullback before the U20 cup. The kids who played fullback in the Toyota cup also looked good too.

We are going struggle to match the money from Dogs and Dragons plus Mini will be forced out at the Roosters so expect another offer from them.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2