• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I just read through the post regarding this on the kennel. Some of them are realistic about it but others are dead set kidding themselves trying to explain it away and say it didn't happen. Fruit loops! I mean I can have maroon coloured glasses sometimes but deadset they are taking it beyond a joke saying it didn't happen and others trying to excuse it

Daniel said:
I just read through the post regarding this on the kennel. Some of them are realistic about it but others are dead set kidding themselves trying to explain it away and say it didn't happen. Fruit loops! I mean I can have maroon coloured glasses sometimes but deadset they are taking it beyond a joke saying it didn't happen and others trying to excuse it
You must remember mate these people are a bit slow and it will take a while before it will sink in.

low class act
No wonder Des and Ennis did not want to comment.

Embarrasing.
So much for "Creating a family club".

the pommie wanker should be rubbed out for 2013,

Not a good look when my seven year old is asking why he was biting another player and talk of blood on TV from biting it was there for all to see, kids are sponges with learning and for them to see this live in the modern game is appalling.

If Greenburg has any ticker then he should hold a press conference reassuring our younger audience that this behavior is not on.

Last time we played the dogs there was a point in the game where this pommie looked like he was trying to bite King. I thought someone had posted it on this forum after the game.

I dunno, there was an article earlier today where Greenburg wanted to extend Graham's contract.
Can't find it now though hmmm...

I can handle the loss, my missus was actually surprised how calm I was during the game but the bite was simply disgraceful.

swoop said:
Last time we played the dogs there was a point in the game where this pommie looked like he was trying to bite King. I thought someone had posted it on this forum after the game.

Yes, this footage should be brought up too.

Shoe1 said:
swoop said:

Yes, this footage should be brought up too.

63rd or 64th minute vs the Dogs in week 1 of the finals. Footage not as conclusive, however the reaction from King was that Graham had committed a low act. I think to Kingys credit, he decided what happens on the field stays on the field. I have a photo but sure how to upload on here.

swoop said:

It happened where we were sitting not sure want went down but kingy was far from happy.

I hope the fact that the bite occurred 'off the field' and while play had already been halted by the refs whilst they brawled, means that he gets an extra few weeks punishment on top of whatever is coming his way.

Dogs aren't disputing that Graham bit Slater let me tell you that. But Graham was extremely remorseful after the game and couldn't believe he did that. Unfortunately I don't think he will get many weeks off...

Just the picture of those filthy Geezer teef slicing in changed my stated point of not wanting the cheats to get a legal premiership to just realising there is nothing good about the Doggies right now.

Daniel said:

Yep. How can you defend it when it is seen blatantly on video, Slater said Graham bit him and there was blood coming from his ear?

Just looked over and holy **** lol, they all now believe they are forensic scientist saying the laceration doesn't match a tooth bite. Utter delusion, surely no one here would be the same??

It's more than clear he bit slater and the blood was a result Of that. Carrying on a about teeth marks etc is just denying the truth of the matter.

I don't understand why he wasn't sent off for that and coming into a fight.

And why wasn't Inu suspended for starting the situation by pushing slater

The NRL needs to bring in an automatic 10 minutes in the sin bin and 2 week suspension for the third person into any situation. Guess Thaiday won't play many games

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2