Bit of fan trivia

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Reserve Grader
So will confess my kids just watched the 2012 version of Young Talent Time - not sure who if any watched it tonight, but a team member Goergia May (16) who turns out to be Alysea Jane Cook's (yes remember her) daughter, is a die hard Manly SeaEagles fan ..anyway thought would mention it - might come across as a bit daggy but there ya go.

1947 said:
So will confess my kids just watched the 2012 version of Young Talent Time - not sure who if any watched it tonight, but a team member Goergia May (16) who turns out to be Alysea Jane Cook's (yes remember her) daughter, is a die hard Manly SeaEagles fan ..anyway thought would mention it - might come across as a bit daggy but there ya go.

I want my DVD back!:dodgy:

Nah....just joking!!

• 👍
Reactions: ads
mozgrame said:
1947 said:

haha - it is daggy but look better not say much more really on the topic of this ... great dvd by the way

Nah....just joking!!

1947 said:
mozgrame said:
1947 said:

haha - it is daggy but look better not say much more really on the topic of this ... great dvd by the way

Nah....just joking!!

Glad you liked it mate. By the way, was AJ Cook that blonde sort from E street?

mozgrame said:
1947 said:
mozgrame said:
1947 said:

Nah....just joking!!

Glad you liked it mate. By the way, was AJ Cook that blonde sort from E street?

Yep. Lisa Bennett in the show. (yes I was a fan.) lol

My cousin was on that show when he was a kid.

He's a manly fan too.

Now let's never speak of that show again!

Georgie May... poor kid... with a name like that!

How American!

Billy-Bob, Sarah-Jane
Aren't they content with a one-name child.

Here is a bit of fan trivia, I was holidaying down at Bawley Point (NSW Sth Cost near Ulladulla) last week. I was at the local IGA at Bawley (wearing my premiers tshirt) when I see a Manly poster behind the butcher section - next thing you know the butcher comes out and gives me a flashing Manly Badge and he says us Mnaly fans need to look after each other as there is not many down that neck of the woods. Turns out he is a mad Manly supporter and gives away Sea Eagle badges to any Manly fan he sees in the shop.

I recipricated by giving him the 2012 draw Frideg magnet from by membership I had in the car.

So if you ever visit Bawley drop into the IGA and see the butcher - dont forget to waer something Manly related.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6