Bird and Dave Taylor lol

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
According to Twitter brace yourself for more announcements , and apparently some very high profile past , possibly current QLD players involved, seems as though thus purge isn't over just yet.

It would be hilarious if a certain Sharks player is implicated next...

Just quietly, I am wondering if Arko is setting all this up as a lesson for other clubs to not approach our players...

....or maybe the grand daddy of all broncos....now that would be interesting . The channel 9 poster boys in each state and probably the two greatest players of their generation both outed as recreational drug users. Wonder how that would play with NRL.

I recall some of the bongos stars being on suspiciously low incomes under the salary cap. Would be interesting if the same players or ex players were implicated in both.

I recall seeing a very, very prominent former Bronco who I was pretty certain was on the gear at a music festival. Just confirms all the rumours and innuendo above and what I have seen elsewhere to me. I also know some other TV personalities must be nervous with all of this going on. I might be in the minority but part of me feels sorry for them.

I know this is evil, but I would seriously soil myself with laughter if a certain recent Parramatta recruit was implicated in all of this.

No way Dave Taylor is using goey! Have you seen him play?? Someone at the Gold Coast has been making a small fortune selling baking soda! :rofl:

nah he's definitely on the gear that's why he thinks hes a 120kg halfback and has so many brain snaps.

*tongue firmly in cheek

This all makes sense now. DCE will get paid 1.3M a year because he will have to play 5 positions.

It doesn't say much for DCE and his football intelligence 2 even be contemplating a move 2 the titans (or the sharks for that matter) . He is going 2 get a fist full of dollars and destroy his career. It's easy 2 have a quiet game with us and we still win. JT can't get the cowboy's over the line DCE won't get the titans into the 8. Not sure who is the brightest Watmough or DCE?

It doesn't say much for DCE and his football intelligence 2 even be contemplating a move 2 the titans (or the sharks for that matter) . He is going 2 get a fist full of dollars and destroy his career. It's easy 2 have a quiet game with us and we still win. JT can't get the cowboy's over the line DCE won't get the titans into the 8. Not sure who is the brightest Watmough or DCE?
Shaun Johnson another good example. Who won last year and the year before - ok halves with great packs.

No way Dave Taylor is using goey! Have you seen him play?? Someone at the Gold Coast has been making a small fortune selling baking soda! :rofl:
have a look at the blokes hooter, he must've put a chaff bag full of gear around his neck to snort.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6